2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Was Gmc Down Today?
Ctodd
Dec 7 2007, 07:09 AM
GMC:er
both today and yesterday during most of the day i couldnt access GMC

all i got the same result after clicking on the link for google as i do when i type in some bogus website.

anyone else have this problem?

if not im gonna have to take this up with my ISP.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
QUOTE (Emir Hot @ Feb 5 2009, 03:41 AM) *
When you hear something that you really like, take guitar and kill the beast.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AdvancedCorpseTu...
Dec 7 2007, 07:10 AM
QUOTE (Ctodd @ Dec 6 2007, 10:09 PM) *
both today and yesterday during most of the day i couldnt access GMC

all i got the same result after clicking on the link for google as i do when i type in some bogus website.

anyone else have this problem?

if not im gonna have to take this up with my ISP.

same here man,somethings up with gmc i think.i mena all my other websites work fine.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Unleash-The-Shre...
Dec 7 2007, 07:11 AM
Yeah it happened to me too.

QUOTE (AdvancedCorpseTumor @ Dec 7 2007, 01:10 AM) *
same here man,somethings up with gmc i think.i mena all my other websites work fine.

They are probably doing work on the site.

+Quote Post
preownedguitar
Dec 7 2007, 07:16 AM
Yeah It was down for me too! I just thought of stuff to improvise and recorded and listened to myself play meanwhile.

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strings:
Any 9-42's for strings.
Amp:
Carvin Bel Air 212 (2x12 50 Watt all tube), Carvin 212E Cabinet (2x12 120w)
Gutars:
Ibanez RG2550e Prestige, Galaxy black
94' Fender Stratocaster Black w/Black pearl pickguard
Pedals:
Keeley Flexi 4x12 Ibanez Tube Screamer
Keeley DS-1 Ultra
Keeley Compressor
Morley Bad Horsie 2 Contour Wah
Pod X3 Live
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Dec 7 2007, 07:23 AM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
We're having some technical issues with our webserver since its last update. We hope to have that fixed during the day.

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 7 2007, 07:27 AM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Dec 7 2007, 12:23 PM) *
We're having some technical issues with our webserver since its last update. We hope to have that fixed during the day.

Good news smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
fatb0t
Dec 7 2007, 07:36 AM
I didn't realize how often I use GMC till it was gone! I was kinda concerned hahaha

glad it's back though!

+Quote Post
Henrik Skotth
Dec 7 2007, 08:20 AM
GMC Tech & Community Manager
Problem should be solved now smile.gif

--------------------
Tech manager @ GMC

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 7 2007, 08:43 AM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Dec 7 2007, 01:20 PM) *

Great Job in background Man smile.gif

we thought you make the the GMC down to practise the guitar hiding yourself from all of us laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

This post has been edited by Vinod: Dec 7 2007, 08:47 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 7 2007, 09:25 AM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (Henrik Skotth @ Dec 7 2007, 08:20 AM) *

Phew - good! smile.gif

We will prolongue all members' access with two days! (two days will be added to the total time - but we cannot affect the Paypal payment cycle)

Kristofer

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 7 2007, 09:35 AM
Acoustic Instructor
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Dec 7 2007, 02:25 PM) *
Phew - good! smile.gif

We will prolongue all members' access with two days! (two days will be added to the total time - but we cannot affect the Paypal payment cycle)

Kristofer

What a responsive site this is ! smile.gif

Great Kris biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Dejan Farkas
Dec 7 2007, 09:51 AM
Instructor
i had problems only when accessing forum, the site was ok smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 7 2007, 09:58 AM
GMC Founder
European server only had problems with the forums - US server had problems with everything! sad.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Dec 7 2007, 10:00 AM
Acoustic Instructor
I am also in US side sad.gif

laugh.gif

Cheers for US

--------------------

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 7 2007, 10:40 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Now if Blizzard/WoW had responded as quickly and as well as this to server crashes I might have carried on playing smile.gif . Thanks to Kris and Henrik for sorting things out so quickly smile.gif .

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 7 2007, 11:10 AM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
QUOTE (tonymiro @ Dec 7 2007, 09:40 AM) *
Now if Blizzard/WoW had responded as quickly and as well as this to server crashes I might have carried on playing smile.gif . Thanks to Kris and Henrik for sorting things out so quickly smile.gif .

Only the forum for me that didnt work, unfortunatly when I was AT work, meaning I HAD to do some work laugh.gif laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif Glad its not just me with Blizzard/Wow, and huuuuuuge update patches that make your game crash dry.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Dec 7 2007, 11:31 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Two great (not) WoW server crashes that I remember:

1) We had final boss in BWL down to 1% and going good - server crashed. Server resets and we all respawned dead.

2) World event with spawning of some rare, once a year only, monster - everyone turns up to watch us lvl60s take it out - result server overloaded and crash.

I hated patch day, my routine was to wakeup set pc downloading and go to work. Come home to find it had stalled so restart the patch - bleh. Then I'd give up and try and download off a mirror site instead rolleyes.gif . Usually patches occurred on a raid day as well so no-one would turn up on time.

However it was the latency that really bugged me - I had days when it would sit at 5000 in BWL and peak out over 12000 - so bad everything was in slow motion and I'd be dead for 20 minutes without even knowing it laugh.gif . Not good for a hunter who's supposed to be kiting the guards wink.gif .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Dec 7 2007, 12:02 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah, everyday at around 7:00 pm GMC Shuts down for me.

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Dec 7 2007, 12:07 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Bit off topic sorry people wink.gif

Yea, fortunatly the blizzard servers havnt been too bad as of late, the latency issue is still there, especially in SW and IF, I`ve mainly stopped WoW coz I`m playing 3-4 hours of guitar a night and I get a lot more out of it than running around being a NightElf Rogue laugh.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Dec 7 2007, 12:12 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Dec 7 2007, 12:02 PM) *
Yeah, everyday at around 7:00 pm GMC Shuts down for me.

Do you mean everyday - or just the last days?

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 08:55 AM