Belgium Most Congested !
Ben Higgins
Jun 22 2012, 07:02 AM
Instructor
According to this article, 3 European countries are, on average, more congested (traffic jams) than the UK...

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/news/european-con...-090500453.html

So, Belgium may have great beer.. but they have the most traffic jams.... huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Yash
Jun 22 2012, 09:32 AM
GMC:er
I was so waiting for some kind of UK yahoo news from Mr. Higgins. wink.gif This completed my day biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 22 2012, 09:37 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Yash @ Jun 22 2012, 09:32 AM) *
I was so waiting for some kind of UK yahoo news from Mr. Higgins. wink.gif This completed my day biggrin.gif laugh.gif

Haha... awesome ! I'll try to keep coming up with interesting and crazy stories tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 22 2012, 09:53 AM
I thought the topic has something to do with heart failure wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 22 2012, 09:54 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Slavenko Erazer @ Jun 22 2012, 09:53 AM) *
I thought the topic has something to do with heart failure wink.gif

laugh.gif

Do you think I would make a thread about such a subject ??? laugh.gif

Don't answer that wink.gif

This post has been edited by Ben Higgins: Jun 22 2012, 09:54 AM

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 22 2012, 11:02 AM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 22 2012, 08:54 AM) *
laugh.gif

Do you think I would make a thread about such a subject ??? laugh.gif

Don't answer that wink.gif

Sure i'm not ! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 22 2012, 01:43 PM
Instructor
How about chocolate Ben? Aren't the Belgian people supposed to be the greatest choco manufacturers? I'd forget about the traffic jams in that case tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 22 2012, 02:36 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 22 2012, 01:43 PM) *
How about chocolate Ben? Aren't the Belgian people supposed to be the greatest choco manufacturers? I'd forget about the traffic jams in that case tongue.gif

Oh damn, I'm stuck in traffic..! mad.gif

Oh wait, what's this in the glove compartment ? ohmy.gif Could it be..? No... really... ? ohmy.gif YAY !! A bar of chocolate !!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 23 2012, 07:06 AM
That's why i never drive cars ..you're always stuck stuuuck stuuuuucccck here!!! tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 23 2012, 10:01 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 23 2012, 07:06 AM) *
That's why i never drive cars ..you're always stuck stuuuck stuuuuucccck here!!! tongue.gif

Is it because the beer is so good (allegedly) that everyone is trying to get to Belgium to sample it ? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 23 2012, 02:37 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 23 2012, 09:01 AM) *
Is it because the beer is so good (allegedly) that everyone is trying to get to Belgium to sample it ? smile.gif

That would explain the countless Dutch and German licence plates we see these days ..they're after our beer!!!! tongue.gif
Our finest beer is brewed by monks in an abbey...you can't buy it in stores so you have to go to the abbey...the product is so popular
they have traffic jams close to the abbey .. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 23 2012, 08:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 23 2012, 02:37 PM) *
That would explain the countless Dutch and German licence plates we see these days ..they're after our beer!!!! tongue.gif
Our finest beer is brewed by monks in an abbey...you can't buy it in stores so you have to go to the abbey...the product is so popular
they have traffic jams close to the abbey .. smile.gif

Which beer is that ?

+Quote Post
Bossie
Jun 24 2012, 01:32 AM
it's called westvleteren...very famous beer! But very heavy...guess we have about 300 brands..i usually have a regular pint wink.gif

Attached image(s)
Attached Image

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 24 2012, 08:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Bossie @ Jun 24 2012, 01:32 AM) *
it's called westvleteren...very famous beer! But very heavy...guess we have about 300 brands..i usually have a regular pint wink.gif

That's one way of making sure the Abbey always stays in a state of good repair ! Revenue from the beer wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:14 AM