New Motivation
Fusar
Jul 11 2010, 07:16 PM
GMC:er
Hello my friends smile.gif
Today, I want to share an experience (as well as a suggestion for GMC) with you!
I've started playing the guitar a year ago and immediately joined GMC. Two times I started the MTP program, but wasn't able to finish it. It was not at all Ivan's guilt!!
I regularly jam with a friend who started the same time as me - about two month ago I noticed that he was far better than me! As lead as well ass rhythm guitarist. Since my GMC account expired, I asked myself if 30 euro really were worth it, if I learned lessons only half-hearted, because they are too difficult for a guitar newbie! I felt somehow stuck at a very low level.

Therefore I sought through the internet, found other guitar online lessons. There the very first steps were split in a lot of lessons. Most of it I already knew, but I worked through these lessons very accurately. I concentrated for a month on the rhythm guitar. And yeah, I'm now able to play a chord progression with various chords and with various strumming patterns in a natural way smile.gif I really feel comfortable on this now and found a new motivation to play more guitar in my holidays.

Don't understand me wrong. If anyone asks me what is the best guitar online site, I'd tell them "GMC" without hesitation. On the whole internet I wasn't able to find people like you, such a lovely and competent community, such carrying instructors with such creative lessons. Although, for real guitar newbies, there aren't any lessons to start, and if one has no base, it's difficult to pursue the lovely lessons here on GMC.

I'll renew my subscription in two month, when I've worked through the beginner lessons of the other online site. But I'm glad, I've found my problem and now really can begin to rock cool.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 09:26 AM