2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Webcam Recommendations?, What would you buy?
Storm Linnebjerg
Oct 1 2008, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
I have the logitech 9000, and it is definately worth the money. If you search around the forum you'll find some videos I've made with it. There you will probably be able to get an idea about the quality etc. Goes 30 fps with no probs here. Just be sure to check off "Right light"-technique - it lowers the fps drastically.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jer
Oct 1 2008, 04:10 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Oct 1 2008, 09:50 AM) *
I have the logitech 9000, and it is definately worth the money. If you search around the forum you'll find some videos I've made with it. There you will probably be able to get an idea about the quality etc. Goes 30 fps with no probs here. Just be sure to check off "Right light"-technique - it lowers the fps drastically.

I did get the 9000. I used windows movie maker and selected 640x480 30fps and left right light ON on the logitech control panel.

Turned out great. (it was my mentoring app video)

I'll try it with right light off when I have a lightbulb in my lamp. (thus not needing any help with light)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My Gear

Jackson SL-1 USA Soloist
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD MH-400
ESP LTD EC-1000
Ibanez Custom S-Series
Martin 001 Acoustic

Handmade Marshall JCM800 50watt head (with mods)
Carvin 50x2 Stereo Tube Amp
Boss GT-10 Preamp/Effects Processor
Digitech GSP-1101 Preamp/Effects Processor
Behringer FCB1010 Midi Controlled Floorboard
Behringer Dualfex EX2200
Behinger Stereo EQ
Line 6 POD with 2.3 upgrade
Line 6 Floor Board
Line 6 Spider III Practice Amp
Nady UHF Wireless

"Who will eat the decay, when the worms have lost their sight?"

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Oct 1 2008, 04:12 PM
Get to da Chopper!
QUOTE (jer @ Oct 1 2008, 04:10 PM) *
I did get the 9000. I used windows movie maker and selected 640x480 30fps and left right light ON on the logitech control panel.

Turned out great. (it was my mentoring app video)

I'll try it with right light off when I have a lightbulb in my lamp. (thus not needing any help with light)

Taking right light off will give you a much smoooooooother video. With 2-3 lamps on you the video quality could turn out great smile.gif

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Oct 1 2008, 04:13 PM
GMC:er
I have just bought a Logitech Quickcam Sphere AF. It mechanically follows you lol and has a long neck. It's awesome smile.gif

http://www.play.com/PC/PCs/4-/3478713/Logi...am/Product.html

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
Gerardo Siere
Oct 12 2008, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Thanks for all the reviews, I was thinking in a webcam for doing some quick video response when the time comes.

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
rhoads
Jul 13 2010, 03:02 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
This video was done with a Logitech C200

I bought it for about 25$ and in my opinion it's is enough for REC/MTP. Unless of course you are trying a 9/10 difficulty lesson and really want to have a great picture for it smile.gif.

This camera works also if you don't have natural light as long as you use 1-2 normal lamps on you. But it is preferred to record on natural light.
Also, the software that comes with it is good. Records directly in WMV and lets you upload directly on Youtube.

If you have any questions about it please ask.

Rock on !

This post has been edited by rhoads: Jul 13 2010, 03:04 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:30 PM