Kmc, .
kjutte
Nov 19 2008, 10:48 PM
GMC:er
Hey Kris, I've been listening to the KMC metal songs, and I must say this is definitely of the best stuff on GMC.

I really wish you started doing more lessons than administrating, because there are some really, really killer licks in those songs.

Hope it'll happen!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Capt.Z
Nov 19 2008, 10:49 PM
I agree smile.gif MORE LESSONS!!! tongue.gif biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

GMC IS TIGHT DAWG

+Quote Post
skennington
Nov 20 2008, 12:55 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Yes, please! I still go back to the 101's and freelicks from time to time just to try and pick up on your acuracy...Just awesome! smile.gif

This post has been edited by skennington: Nov 20 2008, 12:56 AM

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Nov 24 2008, 10:34 AM
GMC Founder
Thanks guys! laugh.gif I hope to get more time for music as well dry.gif

How about this - if you take over the gmc administrating I will play guitar! What do you think? ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Canis
Nov 24 2008, 10:39 AM
Learning Rock Star
I agree, the KMC songs are full of Win and Awesomeness!

Relieable sources tells me that Mr Guitartube would love to take over as admin while you play guitar ph34r.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
kjutte
Nov 24 2008, 02:27 PM
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 24 2008, 10:34 AM) *
Thanks guys! laugh.gif I hope to get more time for music as well dry.gif

How about this - if you take over the gmc administrating I will play guitar! What do you think? ph34r.gif

Leave work and kitchen to the wife! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Jesse
Apr 19 2009, 05:29 PM
biggrin.gif

I agree!!!!!!!! I've always enjoyed kris' lessons the most I think, they're so thorough, so much explanation!:D

--------------------
Don't just play it. Feel it!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:05 AM