Entry Video, Entry Video Tutorial?
Steveurwin
Feb 12 2009, 06:33 AM
GMC:er
After having a little look around, I can't seem to find a video tutorial for the song/riff you play on the first screen. This maybe because I just simply don't know what I'm really looking for, due to not knowing the name of it, or it maybe because you haven't posted it.
If it was the latter, please can I request you to post it, as I would be keen to learn it. Or if it is already on the site, could you please let me know which section I could find it under, or post a link.
If it is neither of these reasons, but just that you would like to keep it to yourself, could you just let me know so I don't end up going mad trying to find it.
Many thanks,

Steve

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 12 2009, 10:30 AM
GMC Founder
Hi Steve, here they are! smile.gif

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guitar/speed-licks/
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/solo-guit...g-guitar-licks/ (this is the ending licks of the intro video!)

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Steveurwin
Feb 13 2009, 09:24 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Feb 12 2009, 09:30 AM) *

Thank you for your speedy response...I'll get on with practicing this one. Let you know how it goes.

P.s Loving the website by the way. Good job!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:17 AM