Got My Pm?
Tolek
Apr 14 2009, 04:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Kris,
I wrote a PM to you (about one week ago), but I never got an answer. Did you get it or should I write it again in this topic? I wrote very much and I don´t want to write it again. laugh.gif

Cheers!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Apr 15 2009, 02:07 PM
GMC Founder
Sorry for the delay Tolek! I have replied now smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 15 2009, 06:02 PM
Learning Rock Star
No problem, Kris. smile.gif I see that you are busy, so I can imagine that you don´t have much time to reply. Thanks for accepting. You made me so happy to give me that opportunity. I only have to give my best to get admitted. cool.gif

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 16 2009, 05:06 PM
Learning Rock Star
Just sent it. smile.gif You just have to accept my friend invitation on youtube so that I can make the videos available for you.

+Quote Post
Tolek
Apr 19 2009, 01:48 PM
Learning Rock Star
In case, you´ve missed it: the two videos are available for you.
Sorry, but I´m excited. laugh.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 12:46 PM