New Lessons!, a
Braer
Jun 15 2009, 09:06 PM
GMC:er
Hey!

i quote you Kris:

If you have been around gmc for a while - this is probably old news to you. However, today we will examine exactly how to do this with speedpicking - covering a scale vertically. (Horizontal and diagonal will soon follow - don't worry! )

Its from your vertical speed picking lesson. you promised us diagonal and horizontal runs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 17 2009, 08:49 PM
GMC Founder
You got me there! unsure.gif

I am currently trying to think how I can complement the GMC lesson archive with new lessons - and I am leaning towards some kind of 101 lessons so maybe will be able to deliver what I promised. (right now I am thinking about a songwriting tutorial)

Until then my pentatonic 101 lessons do cover horizontal and diagonal runs..!
https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/search_re...p;lessonType=18

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Wabba
Jun 17 2009, 08:56 PM
Learning Guitar Lord
I'd like to see more of your lessons too, Kris smile.gif

+Quote Post
sidewas lightnin...
Jun 17 2009, 09:36 PM
GMC:er
Songwriting lesson...? Goody!

But, if you tell us how to write a song, you need to teach us how to dance to it too! biggrin.gif

--------------------
I spelled my username wrong...I didn't even think that was possible!

Look at the topic for my guitar...
Finished Guitar Build

Gear:
Homemade strat (You still need to look at its topic!)
Squier strat (probably going to get rid of it and get another guitar instead) :)
Line 6 spider amp (not actually used for anything, just acts as a speaker)
Digitech Gnx2 (kind of old, but cheap, and sounds amazing!)

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Jun 17 2009, 09:55 PM
GMC Founder
QUOTE (sidewas lightning @ Jun 17 2009, 10:36 PM) *
But, if you tell us how to write a song, you need to teach us how to dance to it too! biggrin.gif

Hehe I am soo tempted to do a youtube video with my dancing ONLY laugh.gif - either way I will probably do more of it in upcoming videos... I think it added a "tension" flavor.

It will take a while before I do a serious lesson on it though tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:26 AM