I Can't Believe It 2
Phil66
Aug 29 2019, 08:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Back in August last year I posted THIS

Today the hits on my thread with Gab reached 250,028 that's an average of 865 views per week. Incredible! I just hope people are getting some kind of inspiration and/or comfort seeing my trials and tribulations, my battles with my head and my hands, and that they can see that maybe it's not just them that struggle with fitting this incredible journey into that crazy thing called life.

Whoever you are, wherever you are, one step at a time, try to enjoy the journey for there is no destination, the horizon never gets nearer. You'll sail calm seas and rough seas and each will teach you something, either about the guitar or about your self, just stay at the helm and steer that ship as best you can.

Peace.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 29 2019, 11:50 PM
GMC:er
Yeah nothing less than amazing! smile.gif

I also noticed sometime ago but forgot to ask, whats the revision folder for?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 30 2019, 07:20 AM
Cheers Mertay,

The revision folder is just to keep everything together in one quick and accessible place. When Gab gives me diagrams and YT videos etc, I have to keep looking for them which takes time because some things I can be working on for a while and they can be a few pages back and spread across more than one page.

I'm just trying to streamline my time, I've had less time this month than ever due to working late a lot after that cyber attack at work and it was helpful to just be able to click the link in my sig and get to everything I'm currently working on.

Cheers for the interest buddy.

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 30 2019, 09:54 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Mertay
Aug 30 2019, 10:36 AM
GMC:er
Cool that does seem practical, you've progressed a lot since I've been here keep continuing the good work! smile.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Aug 30 2019, 10:36 AM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Phil66
Aug 30 2019, 11:03 AM
Cheers buddy,

You were here before me wink.gif I just wish I had more than an hour or so per day (some days nothing sad.gif ) but it is what it is and I have to do what I can with what I've got. I just hope those viewing my thread with Gab are getting something out of it and not feeling that they are the only ones struggling to juggle everything wink.gif

Peace

Phil

This post has been edited by Phil66: Aug 30 2019, 11:04 AM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
Phil66
Sep 6 2019, 08:51 PM
Pretty consistent, another 866 views this week, where are these people? The forum should be buzzin' cool.gif

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:58 PM