Trouble With Kindle Fire, NO LESSONS WORK WITH THE Kindle Fire!?
Hammerhead
Dec 28 2012, 08:16 AM
GMC:er
Merry Christmass and Happy New Year to everybody. I'm trying to get my Kindle Fire to work with the GMC website, but can't get any of the videos to play?the browser has to restart, then again, and again. Any solutions? huh.gif
Thanks,

Robert

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
kaikarinha
Dec 28 2012, 08:43 AM
QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Dec 28 2012, 07:16 AM) *
Merry Christmass and Happy New Year to everybody. I'm trying to get my Kindle Fire to work with the GMC website, but can't get any of the videos to play?the browser has to restart, then again, and again. Any solutions? huh.gif
Thanks,

Robert

Hi! Since the Kindle uses a special Browser-Engine, where all stuff you browse is bufferd through amazons cloud (they name it cloud-accelerated), there will probably no way to fix this for you. I do not own a Kindle Fire (mainly because of this browser-engine), so I can not try it here.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 28 2012, 09:10 AM
Instructor
Hello there! Sounds like a dead end unfortunately, but you might try to PM Bogdan Radovic as he can probably tell you even more about all this smile.gif

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Dec 28 2012, 11:11 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Thanks for the report - we are going to look into this device.
It seems its browser is a bit specific then in other andorid/iOS tablets.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 28 2012, 02:57 PM
Instructor
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Robert. wink.gif Let us know if you have any other question!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Hammerhead
Jan 1 2013, 11:28 PM
thanks for the feedback. I may try another browser (Opera). Happy New Year to all!
cool.gif

--------------------
When I look down at my hands... I see "FINGERS of DOOM"

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 2 2013, 12:22 AM
I think you may be the first person to try kindle! let us know if it works out!!

QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Jan 1 2013, 05:28 PM) *
thanks for the feedback. I may try another browser (Opera). Happy New Year to all!
cool.gif

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2013, 12:40 AM
On my home computers (both Mac and PC) everything works great. Man there's a lot of stuff here!

But I also have a new Google/Asus Nexus 7 tablet and for some reason only the backing tracks for workshops and lessons play. I'm trying to dig into the settings, permissions and preferences to figure it out. Mostly everything here looks/sounds great on the Nexus 7.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jan 2 2013, 01:35 AM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (klasaine @ Jan 2 2013, 12:40 AM) *
On my home computers (both Mac and PC) everything works great. Man there's a lot of stuff here!

But I also have a new Google/Asus Nexus 7 tablet and for some reason only the backing tracks for workshops and lessons play. I'm trying to dig into the settings, permissions and preferences to figure it out. Mostly everything here looks/sounds great on the Nexus 7.

Interesting - please let us know how it goes when you check the settings.
Any details like : screenshots, which browser do you use, OS version etc are helpful!

Thanks a bunch.

QUOTE (Hammerhead @ Jan 1 2013, 11:28 PM) *
cool.gif

Please keep us updated. Also, check your PM - I have sent you something smile.gif
Click here to go to your personal messenger.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
klasaine
Jan 2 2013, 03:22 AM
I'm using Chrome. It's seems to be the best browser for the Nexus7. When I figure it all out I'll let you know.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 2 2013, 08:33 AM
Instructor
Unfortunately, I only own a Kindle Wi-Fi, so I can't test stuff like this, although I would be very curious to see GMC on a Kindle smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:44 AM