Some Lesson Requests
Fusar
Jan 1 2010, 04:59 AM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I wish you all a happy new year smile.gif

I recently posted two lesson requests in the "Ask an instructor", but only one user saw commented on it blink.gif I don't know if nobody else has seen it? So I'll give this thread a new try biggrin.gif

"I want to suggest two groups, which I really like, but may not be so popular.
Let's begin with the Maccabees, they made a fantastic debut album "Colour It In", with songs like First Love. But I especially love "Toothpaste Kisses", in my opinion it's one of the best love songs wink.gif. It's so easy-going and I like the guitar parts (rhythm as well as lead), perhaps one instructor want to give it a try? Here's the song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j44-GTlOU6k
Then I'm sure some of you have heard about Manu Chao, a French/Spanish group popular for their song "King Of The Bongo". I liked that song until I saw a concert on Arte of them, which blew me away, then I begun to love this group!!! They're so great live, it's simply a big party with tremendously good music! I don't want to pick out one particular song and I think this will not be so easy to cover this in a lesson, because they have so much great guitar arrangements in their concerts (check out on youtube), but I really hope that someone will try smile.gif"

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 2 2010, 04:10 PM
Instructor
voice is similar to Coldplay's

I think this would make a great lesson.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Fusar
Jan 30 2010, 12:52 AM
That would be nice Daniel smile.gif

--------------------

For all who are interested, I own a Yahama Pacifica 112 and a Spider Line 6 15W Amp

+Quote Post
Santiago Diaz Ga...
Feb 2 2010, 06:16 AM
It would be awesome to see some Manu Chao's style lesson!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:42 AM