Paul Gilbert...
Gen
Jan 7 2008, 09:40 PM
GMC:er
http://www.paulgilbert.com/News.html
Can't wait for this!
You guys should also check the youtube links he posted at the bottom of the page, hilarious
stuff !

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Gen: Mar 30 2009, 05:20 AM

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
mattacuk
Jan 7 2008, 09:44 PM
Lets go fishing!
Good work Gen, I cant wait too biggrin.gif

Although this really made me laugh;

"And don't forget to buy every CD and DVD I have ever made." biggrin.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
botoxfox
Jan 7 2008, 09:46 PM
I'll be sure to grab this one...

--------------------

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Jan 7 2008, 09:59 PM
I think I'll get this as well, since I've recently started to like him thanks to some weird swiss guy..

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 7 2008, 10:06 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Been waiting for this for awhile, thanks for the link!!

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 7 2008, 10:06 PM
Lets go fishing!
Haha, yeah I think your looking at the core GMC pablo fanclub members here laugh.gif smile.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jan 7 2008, 10:07 PM

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Robin
Jan 7 2008, 10:08 PM
Emi Gilbert: B3

COOL

This post has been edited by Robin: Jan 7 2008, 10:08 PM

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 04:36 PM
Instructor
Oh men!!! I can´t wait for it!! I really enjoy Paul Gilbert´s albums... oh God !!!!!!!

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 8 2008, 04:43 PM
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 7 2008, 01:06 PM) *
Haha, yeah I think your looking at the core GMC pablo fanclub members here laugh.gif smile.gif

We all need special badges in our signature or something laugh.gif

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 04:53 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 03:36 PM) *
Oh men!!! I can´t wait for it!! I really enjoy Paul Gilbert´s albums... oh God !!!!!!!

Pablo, Ive noticed you mentioned Paul a few times recently - this is great you can join our little fan club laugh.gif wink.gif

QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Jan 8 2008, 03:43 PM) *
We all need special badges in our signature or something laugh.gif

Ive been thinking about that for a while, i will see what I can photoshop up between practice and study biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 05:13 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (mattacuk @ Jan 8 2008, 03:53 PM) *
Pablo, Ive noticed you mentioned Paul a few times recently - this is great you can join our little fan club laugh.gif wink.gif
Ive been thinking about that for a while, i will see what I can photoshop up between practice and study biggrin.gif

Ok badges are done, I hope you like them biggrin.gif

Link : http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c23/Hand...981/PABLO-1.gif

This post has been edited by mattacuk: Jan 8 2008, 06:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 05:59 PM
Instructor
Yeah!!! Paul Gilbert really rocks.. Don´t you think he is a bit crazy!! LOL.
I wanna be part of this crazy Fan Club!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM2FenHMj78

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 06:03 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 04:59 PM) *
Yeah!!! Paul Gilbert really rocks.. Don´t you think he is a bit crazy!! LOL.
I wanna be part of this crazy Fan Club!!! OH YEAH!!!!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM2FenHMj78

help yourself to a badge biggrin.gif yes he is completely crazy - this makes him very cool in my books biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Jan 8 2008, 06:13 PM
Instructor
May I add that I prepared PG2? wink.gif

This post has been edited by Muris: Jan 8 2008, 06:13 PM

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 06:13 PM
Instructor
Do you know if exist any dvd of the last G3 (gilbert - petrucci - satriani)??
I asked in every music shop here in Buenos Aires, but they have no idea...

--------------------

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Jan 8 2008, 06:16 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 8 2008, 05:13 PM) *

Whoa Muris, you sure know how to deliver the goods - Now i know you have prepared it I may not sleep at night laugh.gif laugh.gif wink.gif biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Pablo Vazquez @ Jan 8 2008, 05:13 PM) *
Do you know if exist any dvd of the last G3 (gilbert - petrucci - satriani)??
I asked in every music shop here in Buenos Aires, but they have no idea...

I have not heard of one sad.gif That would be so cool if there was one !

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Jan 8 2008, 06:19 PM
Added my badge!

Thanks Matt!

+Quote Post
Gen
Jan 8 2008, 06:20 PM
QUOTE (Muris @ Jan 8 2008, 08:13 PM) *

You re the best!!
I cant wait for that aswell now biggrin.gif

Btw, thanks for the badge matt!

This post has been edited by Gen: Jan 8 2008, 06:26 PM

--------------------
"Fact is, nothing in the world bores me more than gear...If I played thru your rig, I would still sound like me. Van Halen would sound like Van Halen. Brian May...etc. Very early in my career I decided to focus on creating music and not being a guitar tech. Being a good guitar tech is a very different and extremely difficult job, so why not leave it to a pro?"

Marty Friedman -

Guitars: ESP LTD viper-500, a fake strat and an acoustic guitar( dont know the brand)
Amp: Randall RX20R
Effects: Boss mt 2 distortion pedal, Line 6 pod floor plus

+Quote Post
Pablo Vazquez
Jan 8 2008, 06:24 PM
Instructor
Yeah!! I wait for it... Meanwhile I watch the youtube videos!!! Like this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyTHYCIcgTQ
or this... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uOmVKODIs4...feature=related
OR THIS!!!.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEr26WX6as...feature=related (his band are crazy too!! YEAH! I love them!!)

--------------------

+Quote Post
DeepRoots
Jan 8 2008, 06:29 PM
Get to da Chopper!
Awsome news! Im a huge fan of pauls biggrin.gif

His last album was amazing i dont know hhow he'll top it....

Im adding my badge- thnx matt!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 07:06 PM