Digitech Df-7 Distortion Factory Distortion Pedal, SOLD
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 05:33 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Product: Digitech DF-7 Distortion Factory, Distortion Pedal
Seller: Brett Windnagle
Asking Price: $45 + Shipping

Comes in it's original box

The Only "Defect", the plastic circle that wraps around the distortion model knob, hangs off a bit, does not affect performance, kind hard to see here, you can probably spot it in other picture following.

The inside, where the battery goes.

Wider view of the inside

Following Pictures are pictures from all angles.

Description And Condition: 10 Month old pedal, near perfect condition, a plastic circle that wraps around the distortion pedal knob hangs off a bit, does not affect performance. Comes with an adapter so no batteries needed, Adapter is a universal adapter, not official Boss accessory, still works perfectly on the pedal, no charge for the adapter.

Shipping:
--US And Canada Only
--Standard USPS Rates apply, so if you want to know exact price of shipping, let me know your zip code, and i can get an estimate from USPS.
--Will ship more than likely the first monday after time of purchase, so i have the weekend to prepare it for shipping fees and packaging, If needed, i can ship sooner after time of purchase

Payment Method:
--Paypal, shouldn't be a problem since you have to have a paypal account to use GMC smile.gif

Any other questions or requests, E-mail me at [email protected] , PM me here, or post question here.

If you wish to buy it, please contact me through E-mail.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Nov 2 2007, 09:57 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Owen
Oct 31 2007, 07:16 AM
GMC:er
Looks like a nice pedal, wish I could buy but I'm in the Uk with no paypal, may I ask why your selling it? Is it just surplus to requirements tongue.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
Pavel
Oct 31 2007, 07:48 AM
Instructor
Why are you selling it? Didn't you buy it just a short time ago?

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Oct 31 2007, 07:48 AM
I'd buy it if I wasn't already going to get a Pod. smile.gif
why are you selling it?

This post has been edited by SLASH91: Oct 31 2007, 07:54 AM

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 08:24 AM
well i Bought a new amp, and when i add the distortion pedal to the clean channel sounds great, but it doesnt allow me to have access to a clean/distorted channel at once, and if i add it to my distortion channel, well the mixture of the gain from the amp and the pedal isnt to my liking. Either way, i found a great tone with my amp i love anyway, and i can switch between clean and dist channels this way.

Also, Im behind on car insurance, and i need to pay for SAT's and ACT's. sad.gif

Still love this pedal, but unfortunately its use with my amp restricts me to certain things. like only one channel (well a dist. channel and a second dist. channel, and like i said before, mixing the pedal with my amps dist. channel, isnt a sound i like to hear)

QUOTE (Owen @ Oct 30 2007, 10:16 PM) *
Looks like a nice pedal, wish I could buy but I'm in the Uk with no paypal, may I ask why your selling it? Is it just surplus to requirements tongue.gif

Honestly the shipping it would cost me to ship to uk (which sadly i would have to charge you) plus $45, you might as well buy it new.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Oct 31 2007, 08:24 AM

+Quote Post
Spiderusalem
Oct 31 2007, 08:33 AM
lol wouldn't it be awesome if two people lived close enough to meet up to exchange items in person? I'd definitely like to meet some of you guys in real life.

--------------------
Equipment: Classical/Jazz hybrid guitar. blunt/black humor.

Success is the best revenge.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 08:38 AM
Well if anyone wants to buy it and live near St. Petersburg that could happen, i know there is a memeber in orlando, and slammer live in miami, but miami isnt exactly close.

+Quote Post
Understudy
Oct 31 2007, 10:22 AM
I live right across the skyway from you !! Unfortunately I have no need for the pedal. Maybe we can just get a beer smile.gif

--------------------
Guitars Carvin DC-127 Ibanez RG-470
Accoustic Guitar Ovation Celebrity
Amp Marshall VS65R
Recording Gear Tascam Ministudio Porta 02 (Analog 4 track)
Boss DR-220 Dr. Rhythm Digital Drum Machine
Tuner Boss TU-12
Effects pedals Dunlop 535Q CryBaby, Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensemble, Boss
CS-3 Compression Sustainer, Boss MT-2 Metal Zone, Boss DD-5 Digital Delay

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Oct 31 2007, 10:51 AM
Damn, just me driving over the skyway would have been so convienent, oh well, i still got hopes smile.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Nov 1 2007, 10:29 AM
Will u ship it to canada?... its soooo clooossee smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 1 2007, 07:07 PM
Well, depends, i mean, its $45 + shipping, so if shipping is $30 (dont think it would be near that much, but worst case scenario), and you can pay the total of $75 i suppose i could, canada is doable i guess.

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Nov 2 2007, 03:25 AM
forget this post, i just realized i have no credit card i can use at the moment for paypal. sad.gif it stinks because i have the money but my mom cant use any of her credit cards.

This post has been edited by ClifordACDC: Nov 2 2007, 06:48 AM

--------------------
http://www.myspace.com/cliffordacdc

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Nov 2 2007, 07:33 AM
i just found out my mom does have a card i can use but i would like to know how much it would be for shipping. my zip code is 07827

--------------------

my gear: epiphone sg special, Marshall mg100dfx, digitech df-7 distortion factory

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 08:05 AM
here are the standard USPS Rates.

--Express Mail, Overnight To Most Areas: $30.70 (Avoid this, for this extra price, you could buy a new one)
--Priority Mail, 2 Days: $11.90
--Priority Mail Flat Rate Box: $8.95 ( i suggest this)
--Parcel Post, 4 days: $8.59
--Media Mail, 4 days: $3.49

I Suggest visiting here, http://postcalc.usps.gov/MailServices.aspx...13&DZ=07827.

Looks like Priority Mail Flat Rate Box is the cheapest for me and you, the last two have restrictions and extra fees that would cost more.

Flat rate box mentions items of shoe box size shipping, which is how big the package i would be sending you would be.

Look through them and see which one you would want to pay for.

+Quote Post
ClifordACDC
Nov 2 2007, 08:24 AM
the one you suggested seems good. my mom just paid off the card i wll be using with paypal and on saturday everything will paid off so i can pay for it then.

--------------------

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 09:31 AM
*EDIT*

Ok i figure this should be more private, so i PM'ed you.

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Nov 2 2007, 09:51 AM

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Nov 2 2007, 10:07 AM
Instructor
Seems like we have our first deal,well done guys!! smile.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 10:13 AM
GMC Just gets better

+Quote Post
Andrew Cockburn
Nov 2 2007, 10:20 AM
Moderation Policy Director
QUOTE (The Uncreator @ Nov 2 2007, 05:13 AM) *
GMC Just gets better

Congrats on being the first to sell an item on GMC:Classified smile.gif

--------------------
Check out my Instructor profile
Live long and prosper ...

My Stuff:

Electric Guitars : Ibanez Jem7v, Line6 Variax 700, Fender Plus Strat with 57/62 Pickups, Line6 Variax 705 Bass
Acoustic Guitars : Taylor 816ce, Martin D-15, Line6 Variax Acoustic 300 Nylon
Effects : Line6 Helix, Keeley Modded Boss DS1, Keeley Modded Boss BD2, Keeley 4 knob compressor, Keeley OxBlood
Amps : Epiphone Valve Jnr & Head, Cockburn A.C.1, Cockburn A.C.2, Blackstar Club 50 Head & 4x12 Cab

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 10:42 AM
and to clifordACDC for being GMC's first classified customer!

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:29 AM