5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Post Your Action Pics!, Ripping it up on stage
Muris Varajic
Sep 26 2007, 07:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 26 2007, 05:56 PM) *
Fantastic pictures of all those who posted!!!

Must be some feeling to perform on stage....... rolleyes.gif

And uh...What about some videos?? biggrin.gif

Well said!
Go to my MySpace page,there are plenty of them!! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mattacuk
Sep 26 2007, 08:11 PM
Lets go fishing!
QUOTE (Luciana @ Sep 25 2007, 10:51 PM) *
I posted some pics on another topic but here are others... enjoy it!

( If you want more... just tell me)
rolleyes.gif

Cirse photos always look so damned COOL!! cool.gif and Luciana i must agree with Vision wub.gif wub.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
mysql> SELECT * FROM master_name WHERE ((firstname = 'Paul') AND (lastname = 'Gilbert'));

"The Fundimental Difference between Paul Gilbert and Buckethead is that Paul Explores the Good side of the force, while Buckethead Explores the Dark Side of the Force" :)

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 26 2007, 08:16 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 26 2007, 09:14 PM) *
Well said!
Go to my MySpace page,there are plenty of them!! smile.gif

Wow! Awesome vids Muris.... smile.gif

Verrrry classy!

--------------------
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Sep 26 2007, 08:18 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Yeah there great!

This post has been edited by The Uncreator: Sep 26 2007, 08:19 PM

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 26 2007, 09:32 PM
Instructor
Thanks guys! smile.gif

In past I rarely recorded videos on gigs,not any more. wink.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 26 2007, 09:59 PM
QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 26 2007, 03:56 PM) *
And uh...What about some videos?? biggrin.gif

Good idea.

Heres one from a "battle of the bands" kinda thing we played on:

http://www.ukm.no/magasin/2007/video.php?&..._1176803204.wmv

Note: It works best in Internet Explorer.

Haha, oh and btw, the reason you dont hear any audience applauding is becuase there werent any mics to record it biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Robin: Sep 26 2007, 10:02 PM

+Quote Post
Amarok
Sep 27 2007, 01:28 AM
Hey Robin that video rocks! smile.gif pretty cool!!!

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 27 2007, 01:48 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 26 2007, 11:59 PM) *

Oh my....that was very noisy music smile.gif

And a cool show!

I kept wondering if your neck and/or head hurts after such performances rolleyes.gif

--------------------
“We either make ourselves miserable or we make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same.”

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 27 2007, 02:06 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 26 2007, 10:59 PM) *
Good idea.

Note: It works best in Internet Explorer.
Haha, oh and btw, the reason you dont hear any audience applauding is becuase there werent any mics to record it biggrin.gif

You were really rocking Robin!! cool.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 27 2007, 03:30 AM
Thanks alot everyone.

QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 27 2007, 12:48 AM) *
Oh my....that was very noisy music smile.gif

And a cool show!

I kept wondering if your neck and/or head hurts after such performances rolleyes.gif

It does hurt if you dont practice headbanging biggrin.gif
When we do 30min - 1hour gigs I gotta headbang at band rehearsals some weeks before the gig.
One time we played for 30 minutes, constantly headbanging trough every song, but it didnt hurt at all becuase we had been practicing for 3 months to that gig, so I headbanged at rehearsals tongue.gif

Oh and btw, that music style sounds noisy at first, give it time and you'll think "How the heck could I dislike this music earlier?"

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=luFCBdS5PAs Beautiful.

This post has been edited by Robin: Sep 27 2007, 03:32 AM

+Quote Post
Amarok
Sep 27 2007, 03:35 AM
Oh and btw, that music style sounds noisy at first, give it time and you'll think "How the heck could I dislike this music earlier?"

I totaly agree with that, you must engaging oneself with this music.......then it can act like meditation blink.gif

--------------------
She’s a ‘59 Stratocaster, and she, I’ve always called her my first wife. She don’t talk back to me…she talks for me. You know? She don’t scream at me….she screams for me.
Stevie Ray Vaughan

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 27 2007, 03:41 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 27 2007, 05:30 AM) *
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=luFCBdS5PAs Beautiful.

Ah well...I just realized it's not really the music Robin - which is beautiful indeed - but that voice....it's just...CREEPY and Oh so Dark????!! blink.gif

I guess I'm ok with the style if no one's singing biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 27 2007, 03:44 AM
QUOTE (Amarok @ Sep 27 2007, 02:35 AM) *
I totaly agree with that, you must engaging oneself with this music.......then it can act like meditation blink.gif

Yeah, its like that with every genre. Some years ago I did not understand what was so good about blues, jazz, classical music, folk and so on. But the past year I've been giving every genre a change, and I LOVE EVERYTHING now. There are only two types of music, that is Good music and Bad music, it has nothing to do with genres. You just gotta learn to like it. Like Maniac from Mayhem said in a interview: "Black metal is just like opera, you got to train your ear to like it."

QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 27 2007, 02:41 AM) *
Ah well...I just realized it's not really the music Robin - which is beautiful indeed - but that voice....it's just...CREEPY and Oh so Dark????!! blink.gif

I guess I'm ok with the style if no one's singing biggrin.gif

Haha yeah. EVERYONE hates growling vocals at first, but as I said, you gotta train your ear to like it tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Robin: Sep 27 2007, 03:46 AM

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 27 2007, 03:45 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
QUOTE (Amarok @ Sep 26 2007, 08:35 PM) *

I have a friend who fell asleep at a Motorhead clone band session years ago with his head in a bass bin he was so chilled. (It was also day 4 of the festival and he'd been drinking quite a bit - sure that had nothing to do with it wink.gif ) .

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Skyla°Lit
Sep 27 2007, 03:58 AM
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 27 2007, 05:44 AM) *
Yeah, its like that with every genre. Some years ago I did not understand what was so good about blues, jazz, classical music, folk and so on. But the past year I've been giving every genre a change, and I LOVE EVERYTHING now. There are only two types of music, that is Good music and Bad music, it has nothing to do with genres. You just gotta learn to like it. Like Maniac from Mayhem said in a interview: "Black metal is just like opera, you got to train your ear to like it."
Haha yeah. EVERYONE hates growling vocals at first, but as I said, you gotta train your ear to like it tongue.gif

I kind of love everything too smile.gif Well...EVERYTHING minus black metal with growling vocals biggrin.gif
Sooooooooo many guys tried to get me into it....just didn't work out tongue.gif
Do you feel all develish and evil listening to it??? 'Cause I sure do - and I don't like the feeling...

But I guess you can still ask me in like a year or something rolleyes.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 27 2007, 04:03 AM
QUOTE (Skyla°Lit @ Sep 27 2007, 02:58 AM) *
I kind of love everything too smile.gif Well...EVERYTHING minus black metal with growling vocals biggrin.gif
Sooooooooo many guys tried to get me into it....just didn't work out tongue.gif
Do you feel all develish and evil listening to it??? 'Cause I sure do - and I don't like the feeling...

But I guess you can still ask me in like a year or something rolleyes.gif

Haha yeah, in one year you'll love it tongue.gif

And no, I dont really feel evil or anything when I listen to black metal biggrin.gif I feel exactly the same when I listen to riverdance, or blues or whatever. To me its all good music.

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 30 2007, 10:08 PM
GMC Founder
Here are two pictures from a jazz club called fasching in Stockholm - I am playing with a funk band! smile.gif

I just realised I should get a cooler (and happier) avatar! biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 30 2007, 10:09 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Kris
can you tell me again something about the Specs biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 30 2007, 10:10 PM
GMC Founder
The Specs?

--------------------

+Quote Post
Vinod Saranga
Sep 30 2007, 10:21 PM
Acoustic Instructor
Spectacles? laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mmmmmmmm change in your profile photo.i love it biggrin.gif
But with specs you like more calm and innocent. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Vinod: Sep 30 2007, 10:31 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 03:45 AM