5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Post Your Action Pics!, Ripping it up on stage
castudillo
Oct 7 2007, 02:38 AM
GMC:er
Luciana:
cuando tocan en argentina con circe?, supe por Gabriel que estaban a punto de sacar un disco... avisen cuando toquen para ir a verlos, soy Chileno rolleyes.gif pero mi señora es Argentina, asi que hay escusa para viajar biggrin.gif

Saludos!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
erik
Oct 9 2007, 04:32 AM
Cool to see you guy's pictures!

Here are some pics from my band's last gig smile.gif I'm the guy with the explorer

more of them here My Webpage

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
brandon
Oct 10 2007, 10:01 AM
This is the only one I have on my work computer. I'm the bass player. This is with my old band Thunderlip. Here's an "action video" (it is a real battleship...the USS North Carolina...decomishioned after WWII and is now a tourist attraction) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=mUL07dNE_4c

and of course myspace for songs:
http://myspace.com/thunderlip

This post has been edited by brandon: Oct 10 2007, 11:07 PM

+Quote Post
Davidian
Oct 15 2007, 03:13 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
Nice explorer Erik! i really love that shape! my next guitar has to be one tongue.gif

This post has been edited by Davidian: Oct 15 2007, 03:14 AM

--------------------
Music is supposed to break down walls, smash through barriers; and free your mind!

+Quote Post
MickeM
Oct 15 2007, 07:15 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (brandon @ Oct 10 2007, 11:01 AM) *
This is the only one I have on my work computer. I'm the bass player. This is with my old band Thunderlip. Here's an "action video" (it is a real battleship...the USS North Carolina...decomishioned after WWII and is now a tourist attraction) : http://youtube.com/watch?v=mUL07dNE_4c

and of course myspace for songs:
http://myspace.com/thunderlip

That was cool! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 15 2007, 07:26 PM
Me with a V from across stage.. i have a few more pics of this gig but none of me turned out too well because they took alot during sound checks and stuff rather than during our set soo heres 1 smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
SLASH91
Oct 16 2007, 05:16 AM
QUOTE (Smikey2006 @ Oct 15 2007, 01:26 PM) *
Me with a V from across stage.. i have a few more pics of this gig but none of me turned out too well because they took alot during sound checks and stuff rather than during our set soo heres 1 smile.gif

What kind of guitar is that? A Jackson?

--------------------

"Remember to live, eat, sleep and breathe music for the mind, play from your heart and never be swayed by the current trends"-
Rusty Cooley

My gear:

Marshall Valvstate
Digitech Distortion Factory
Jackson RR24 (Randy Rhoads)
Ibanez RG2550e
A ripoff brand acoustic guitar
and a Yamaha Classical guitar :)

+Quote Post
erik
Oct 17 2007, 04:52 AM
QUOTE (Davidian @ Oct 15 2007, 04:13 AM) *
Nice explorer Erik! i really love that shape! my next guitar has to be one tongue.gif

thanks, I like it too. biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Smikey2006
Oct 17 2007, 05:26 AM
QUOTE (SLASH91 @ Oct 16 2007, 12:16 AM) *
What kind of guitar is that? A Jackson?

Tis a jackson.. its the open model.. thats what i love about jacksons.. you can get wicked looking bodies for the same price as your entry level regular body smile.gif

--------------------
Schecter Exotic Star+ Peavey VK
Ibanez Xiphos 707 + Krank Revolution 100
Damien 7

Wishlist
Schecter Customshop
Schecter 2008 Blackjack
Damage Control Timeline Delay Pedal/Distortion
a laptop that runs protools :'(

+Quote Post
Luciana Segovia
Oct 18 2007, 10:34 PM
Singing Instructor
QUOTE (castudillo @ Oct 7 2007, 02:38 AM) *
Luciana:
cuando tocan en argentina con circe?, supe por Gabriel que estaban a punto de sacar un disco... avisen cuando toquen para ir a verlos, soy Chileno rolleyes.gif pero mi señora es Argentina, asi que hay escusa para viajar biggrin.gif

Saludos!

Hola! biggrin.gif
bueno, vamos a tocar con Cirse el 14 y 15 de diciembre en Capital Federal- 14 en El Teatrito (Sarmiento 777) junto a Cabezones y el 15 en The Roxy. Si vas, avisame!-..

saludos!

QUOTE (rhcpandy @ Oct 2 2007, 09:13 PM) *
all the pictures look amazing, from them playing in a gig looks like a opportunity i should not miss.
i think my school is going to have a 'show' in about 5 months, so ill post pictures if i ever get to play.
Also Luciana, are you in a band with one of the GMC Instructor? i forgot his name sad.gif

to rhcpandy:

Yes! I'm in a band with Gabriel, he is the guitar player of course! tongue.gif .

My band name's Cirse and you can see the web in: http://www.cirse.com.ar wink.gif enjoy it!

This post has been edited by Luciana: Oct 18 2007, 10:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Legions
Oct 22 2007, 04:43 PM
here's some with old bands...

me on the right with my old band Eleanor Rigby^ haha I found that old Blink 182 shirt that night in my closet it was from like 7th grade (this was in my senior year of HS haha)

and here's some random ones...

This post has been edited by Legions: Oct 22 2007, 04:45 PM

--------------------
My Gear:
Ibanez RG 7321
Ibanez RG 2EX2
Line 6 Spider 210
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor

My Band:

+Quote Post
trueblue450
Oct 25 2007, 01:35 AM
Heres some action pics of our band SordiD from Des Moines IA. Good times good times!!

stage^

singing from the mist^

my fav action pic of me^

you know its a good show when these fly on the stage lol^

cool shot of the band^

im emo......

perfect strobe^

heres the band^

--------------------
Equipment:

Gibson Les Paul Standard: Vintage Sunburst EMG81/85
Schecter Black Jack: Emg 81/85
Ibanez Strat copy
Washburn 6string coustic

Marshall TSL JCM2000 Halfy with 1960av

To many pedals to list !

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 25 2007, 01:48 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Here I am , completley drunk in my 29th birthday with my guitar unplugged.

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 08:46 AM