13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >  
Kaznie_NL, Uploads and Discussion
kaznie_NL
Jun 25 2009, 02:43 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 25 2009, 02:47 AM) *
I like the riff Kaz.....Maybe try and change it up a little to come up with different parts for your tune.....maybe some single note heavy riffing or something. Sounds good though Kaz.....Good work..... smile.gif

Yes of course, this is meant to become the "main" riff, so I'll need to think of an intro, bridge part and maybe a cool chorus. I thought it would be cool to make a tiny little song, and make like
Intro
Verse (vocals)
Short solo?
Verse (vocals)
drum fill
Chorus (vocals)
Solo time wink.gif

BTW: I just thougth.... I think in a more clean BT, the guitar comes through a lot better.... I think my intro and verse should be a bit calmer, so solo 1 comes through better... What do you think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 26 2009, 05:01 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I've entered in Gabs collab

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 26 2009, 08:32 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I made a little sound clip, but it sucks...

Please break down this song, I can use every single piece of criticism, this is hard xD... I tried singing but man.. disapointing xD So here's Song V1, and many more V's to come...

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 27 2009, 02:15 AM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 25 2009, 02:43 PM) *
Yes of course, this is meant to become the "main" riff, so I'll need to think of an intro, bridge part and maybe a cool chorus. I thought it would be cool to make a tiny little song, and make like
Intro
Verse (vocals)
Short solo?
Verse (vocals)
drum fill
Chorus (vocals)
Solo time wink.gif

BTW: I just thougth.... I think in a more clean BT, the guitar comes through a lot better.... I think my intro and verse should be a bit calmer, so solo 1 comes through better... What do you think?

That looks like a good template for your tune Kaz. Start coming up with the different parts and then you can tweak anything you need to....Good luck....\m/\m/

QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 26 2009, 08:32 PM) *
I made a little sound clip, but it sucks...

Please break down this song, I can use every single piece of criticism, this is hard xD... I tried singing but man.. disapointing xD So here's Song V1, and many more V's to come...

I think you forgot to attatch the song xD....Good luck on Gabs collab.....

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 28 2009, 04:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Indeed xD

The solo "is not very good", but you get the idea wink.gif

Edited for my own language wink.gif

UPDATE: I made the mix a bit better, somethings were way to loud, especialy the second part! I'll also do some harmonizing in the last few seconds.

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 28 2009, 04:12 PM

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SongV1.mp3 ( 1.56MB ) Number of downloads: 140

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 28 2009, 06:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 28 2009, 04:07 PM) *
Indeed xD

The solo "is not very good", but you get the idea wink.gif

Edited for my own language wink.gif

UPDATE: I made the mix a bit better, somethings were way to loud, especialy the second part! I'll also do some harmonizing in the last few seconds.

I really like the riffs Kaz.....nice driving tempo, lots of energy. What are you gonna do with it? Are you wanting to make an instrumental out of it? Has a lot of potential......make sure you save it so you don't lose your ideas. Are you gonna make it longer?

+Quote Post
Marek Rojewski
Jun 28 2009, 07:23 PM
Experienced Guitar Lord
Cool song Kaz! I like both the first riff, and the distorted one too:) The sound of the guitar playing the solo could be less sharp, but I know that extensive mixing is yet to come:) \m/

--------------------

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 28 2009, 07:25 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 28 2009, 07:59 PM) *
I really like the riffs Kaz.....nice driving tempo, lots of energy. What are you gonna do with it? Are you wanting to make an instrumental out of it? Has a lot of potential......make sure you save it so you don't lose your ideas. Are you gonna make it longer?

No, I'm going to make it even shorter, I think a 5 seconds song would be very original.... HACHOOOO

Haha wink.gif Thanx man! And yes, I thnk it's going to be instrumental. BTW, pls check my to new REC entries, coming within ten minutes!

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jun 28 2009, 07:57 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
QUOTE (kaznie_NL @ Jun 28 2009, 07:25 PM) *
No, I'm going to make it even shorter, I think a 5 seconds song would be very original.... HACHOOOO

Haha wink.gif Thanx man! And yes, I thnk it's going to be instrumental. BTW, pls check my to new REC entries, coming within ten minutes!

I think 5 seconds would be sweet.....That way your audience won't get bored tongue.gif I'll definitely check out your REC stuff Kaz....\m/\m/

Just checked out your Brian May take Kaz.....you did a great job on that. Your picking is looking really good....keep working on it.

What kind of finish is that on your Ibanez? Is that and SA or and S? Cool looking guitar.... cool.gif smile.gif

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 28 2009, 08:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jun 28 2009, 08:57 PM) *
I think 5 seconds would be sweet.....That way your audience won't get bored tongue.gif I'll definitely check out your REC stuff Kaz....\m/\m/

Just checked out your Brian May take Kaz.....you did a great job on that. Your picking is looking really good....keep working on it.

What kind of finish is that on your Ibanez? Is that and SA or and S? Cool looking guitar.... cool.gif smile.gif

The second REC entrie is now uploaded wink.gif

It's an Ibanez SA (S is kinda expensive wink.gif ) This guitar is limited SA edition from 08 (Hence SA 08 LTD2) with a Blue Arctic Frost finish. It looks like they painted it black, then took a a bucket of paint, threw it on there, and then froze it with Nitrogen wink.gif Marc Maiden could tell me from the Serial code that this guitar is made in Indonesia, where all the prestige series and high end guitars come from wink.gif It's the only SA that is from there, only but one, an old prestige SA series. It was made for the Music Messe, on Ibanez site, all info I found was Messe Spot Model, and some specs.

ADD: the shine on the Rec entrie makes the guitar look Devine wink.gif

This post has been edited by kaznie_NL: Jun 28 2009, 08:14 PM

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jun 30 2009, 08:41 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Reaper is being anoying tongue.gif It saves every single take you make... so I have like a little hundred on my new song, and I can't delete the ones I don't use, because I'm not sure wheter AM-IIor_33328769.wav is used or not xD

Here's updated song:

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SongV1.mp3 ( 2.34MB ) Number of downloads: 140

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 2 2009, 06:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
bump.... pls CRITICS!!! Hahaha, sory to be a Pain in the butt Monte wink.gif That's just how I am... unfortunatly.... whaahaha

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jul 2 2009, 07:59 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Hi Kaz,
I like the rhythmn and I like the lead on the heavy section. I think you should try and come up with a catchy theme for the clean section. Something simple and melodic would be nice.......use your triad shapes.....these work great for coming up with melodies. Use the triad notes as landing and longer notes and notes of the scale you are using to get you from one triad note to another. Good work Kaz.....keep working on it.....\m/\m/

EDIT:
Kaz....you know what would be cool......Do something like Satch does in "Rubina's blue sky happiness". Just make your clean rhythmn part be your "main theme". Just come up with some variations on it so it doesn't get boring. Maybe use the same chords you are using but just different voicings to give it some variations. Then do a formal solo over the heavy part and then end back with the clean section as an outro doing some more variations. Check out the Satch tune if you've never heard it. It's one of my favorites......\m/\m/

This post has been edited by lcsdds: Jul 2 2009, 08:00 PM

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 3 2009, 04:06 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jul 2 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Hi Kaz,
I like the rhythmn and I like the lead on the heavy section. I think you should try and come up with a catchy theme for the clean section. Something simple and melodic would be nice.......use your triad shapes.....these work great for coming up with melodies. Use the triad notes as landing and longer notes and notes of the scale you are using to get you from one triad note to another. Good work Kaz.....keep working on it.....\m/\m/

EDIT:
Kaz....you know what would be cool......Do something like Satch does in "Rubina's blue sky happiness". Just make your clean rhythmn part be your "main theme". Just come up with some variations on it so it doesn't get boring. Maybe use the same chords you are using but just different voicings to give it some variations. Then do a formal solo over the heavy part and then end back with the clean section as an outro doing some more variations. Check out the Satch tune if you've never heard it. It's one of my favorites......\m/\m/

Cool, I'll check it out! That would also give a clear structure to the song, and a way to end it, and then I can make it like.... 1:30? What do you think? I think I'm not able of making a 5 minutes long interesting song, so it has to be shorter...

I'll just pm andrew, he can start sending me the Vox Tonelab so it arrives here at the day of the results biggrin.gif

QUOTE (lcsdds @ Jul 2 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Hi Kaz,

EDIT:

BTW.... I already had a simple melodie on the clean part. What do you think I should change? It was quite a rough take. Maybe triads would make it more interesting.
BTW, I should use Maj7 triads and so on right? I only used Maj triad, which becomes hard to solo with xD

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 3 2009, 06:56 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
ADD: Chord voicings... is that like playing an open G and playing a E-shape barred on the third fret?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
lcsdds
Jul 3 2009, 07:22 PM
Learning Tone Seeker
Chord voicings is how the notes are arranged from low to high. If you think of a triad shape using the D, G and B strings and then analyze like an D major triad you could voice it 3 ways.

Going from lowest string to highest string you could do this....

D-F#-A
F#-A-D
A-D-F#

So those are the 3 different triad shapes I gave you in the tab way back when. Same triad different shape and they can be used to change things up a little.......\m/\m/

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 3 2009, 09:12 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I just fnished rhytm part basic idea, If I keep this I have the soft intro, Then 8 bars (?) of solo, then one bar drum solo, then a two bar chorus, that's it. That's 1:45 or somehting.... What do you think? I mean it's a little short wink.gif

I really have a hard time tying it all together tongue.gif And making cool melodies isn't really easy. Oh, one important question I had, does using Maj7 arpeggios make life easier, if I use them instead of normal Maj arpeggio's? They are kinda limiting...
Kaz wink.gif

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 4 2009, 08:05 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I just listened to all the takes that are already uploaded.... Damn xD

I don't really think I stand a chance ^^ At least I have my own vote...

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 5 2009, 09:07 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
biggrin.gif intro still sucks. I like the first intro I had, but it's to soft

Attached File(s)
Attached File  SongV1.mp3 ( 2.77MB ) Number of downloads: 143

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post
kaznie_NL
Jul 6 2009, 12:48 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
how are things monte?

--------------------
My YouTube Channel Here

My Rec Takes Here

--- GEAR ---
Ibanez SA08LTD2 BAR
Vox AD50VT
Pod Farm
Line 6 Pod Studio GX
El Cheapo Strat
Dunlop Slide
Korg Toneworks AX5G

+Quote Post

13 Pages V  « < 9 10 11 12 13 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:45 PM