PLaying and singing.
BollyRotten
Nov 24 2006, 12:43 AM
GMC:er
Hi GMCites!

Not sure if this is the right board to post this thread but here goes,

Is there any tips anyone can give for singing and playing at the same time? There are only a few songs I can successfully pull off! my trouble is I i find it hard to do the two things together, even on songs i can play real well.As soon as i sing i loose the rythem, i can only concentrate on one thing or the other! (guess they call it multi tasking! women are good at it right....well thats what my missus tell me again and again lol)

most of the stuff i can do is Oasis stuff and Paul weller's Wild wood (my fav artist of all time!) mainly on my accoustic it has to be said.
Im tackling a song by The Fratellis (album Costello music ) called whistle for the choir. Simple yet very nice sounding rythem accoustic. I know its a case of practise and practise, but thats what iv done lol.
was just wondering if any of your singers out there have had difficulty with this subject, or if its just one of those natural abilities.
I think most of you guys are big metal fans so prob would not like this tune that much lol. I am wanting to sing and play a good few tunes in time for christmas to show off to the family

cheers

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
I need more fingers!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:19 PM