Ban The Person Above You!, (forum game)
Azzaboi
Feb 3 2014, 08:19 PM
GMC:er
Don't you just wish you could be one of those 'power hungry' mods?
Never meet any of them on the GMC forums and miss some of the good old abuse.

So basically, you try find a reason to ban the person above you. Funny, harsh or just because...

RULES: Only ONE post at a time!!! You can't ban yourself.

Have a great time "banning" people.

ps: Please, don't take it personal if someone else banned you, just seek some revenge on him/her instead.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Feb 3 2014, 08:20 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 19)
Ben Higgins
Feb 3 2014, 08:39 PM
Instructor
I'm banning you for making this thread ! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 3 2014, 08:46 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 3 2014, 08:39 PM) *
I'm banning you for making this thread ! biggrin.gif

Banned Higgins...get your hair cut!!!!! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Monica Gheorghev...
Feb 3 2014, 09:00 PM
Learning Tone Master

I'm banning HB because he banned Ben biggrin.gif Obviously he is jealous on the Ben's long hair laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Feb 3 2014, 09:16 PM
QUOTE (Monica Gheorghevici @ Feb 3 2014, 08:00 PM) *
I'm banning HB because he banned Ben biggrin.gif Obviously he is jealous on the Ben's long hair laugh.gif laugh.gif

I shall ban you for the art of deceiving. We all know there are no females on the internet tongue.gif ...its...its a lie sad.gif sad.gif

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Feb 3 2014, 09:43 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Headbanger @ Feb 3 2014, 07:46 PM) *
Banned Higgins...get your hair cut!!!!! laugh.gif

Fair enough laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 3 2014, 10:01 PM
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Feb 3 2014, 09:43 PM) *
Fair enough laugh.gif

No...don't cut, Music needs more hairy people these days, and I'm not jealous Monika laugh.gif

Now you are above me again, I'll have to ban you again Ben for being too easy to ban and saying fair enough! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 3 2014, 11:48 PM
Learning Tone Master
i am banning all the instructors for being to dang good

+Quote Post
TeoWulf
Feb 4 2014, 01:17 AM
I'm banning jstcrsn for having an unpronounceable name biggrin.gif
Don't even think about coming back until you've put those vowels back in!

+Quote Post
metalheadlady
Feb 4 2014, 01:23 AM
I'm banning teowulf for demanding vowels.

+Quote Post
Azzaboi
Feb 4 2014, 01:29 AM
Banned Jstcrsn for not following instructions and not banning the person above them! Gees, you give someone a little bit of power and they get corrupted and go crazy with it! What have I started? People already think they can break all the rules and ban whoever they want... Well I should just BAN THEM ALL!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

EDIT: Ugh broke my own rules! I'm banning TeoWulf and metalheadlady for posting before I finished typing mine in too. I was busy and slow ok, but that's no excuse to push in before me!

This post has been edited by Azzaboi: Feb 4 2014, 01:31 AM

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 4 2014, 03:39 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Feb 4 2014, 01:29 AM) *
Banned Jstcrsn for not following instructions and not banning the person above them! Gees, you give someone a little bit of power and they get corrupted and go crazy with it! What have I started? People already think they can break all the rules and ban whoever they want... Well I should just BAN THEM ALL!!! MUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

EDIT: Ugh broke my own rules! I'm banning TeoWulf and metalheadlady for posting before I finished typing mine in too. I was busy and slow ok, but that's no excuse to push in before me!

rules are made to be broken , that why I keep getin banned
so I am reinstating my self , by, the power of me

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 4 2014, 03:41 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Azzaboi @ Feb 3 2014, 04:29 PM) *

Banned Azzaboi for banning the banned!(TeoWulf) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Feb 4 2014, 08:03 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I'm banning Rich for listening to false metal.

DEATH TO FALSE METAL!

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
SpaseMoonkey
Feb 4 2014, 09:38 PM
I'm banning Gitarrero for over using Crazy Train! laugh.gif

--------------------
Guitars:
Ibanez S770PB (Natural Flat) , Ibanez XPT700 (Chameleon) , Sterling J Richardson Signature , Squire IV Jazz Bass (Sunburst)
Gear:
Neural DSP Plugins

My YouTube Page.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 4 2014, 10:33 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Feb 4 2014, 11:03 AM) *
I'm banning Rich for listening to false metal.

DEATH TO FALSE METAL!

laugh.gif I miss Slav.

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 5 2014, 12:36 AM
Learning Tone Master
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 4 2014, 10:33 PM) *
laugh.gif I miss Slav.

missing slav, you got a lifetime banishment for that

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Feb 5 2014, 05:23 AM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (jstcrsn @ Feb 4 2014, 03:36 PM) *
missing slav, you got a lifetime banishment for that

Me and my big mouth, I get a lifetime ban and SpaceMoonkey skated. dry.gif oops , did it again.

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Feb 5 2014, 03:16 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Feb 5 2014, 05:23 AM) *
Me and my big mouth, I get a lifetime ban and SpaceMoonkey skated. dry.gif oops , did it again.

Sorry Rich, but I'm going to have to ban you for using Britney Spears lyrics .. laugh.gif laugh.gif

+Quote Post
jstcrsn
Feb 5 2014, 04:00 PM
Learning Tone Master
i am banning everyone else who has not participated/ banned any body, for being such fuddy duddies

This post has been edited by jstcrsn: Feb 5 2014, 04:00 PM

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:58 AM