Engl E-64x Invader 50
MickeM
Jul 14 2007, 11:55 PM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
With the Invader 100 E-642 just recently released there's talk now about a 50W version coming.

It boils down to this, in my hunt for another amp I was first leaning towards the ENGL SE (and Elmwood and Brunetti and etc etc etc), then the Invader 100 but if the Invader 50 is released I don't think I can hold back any longer. That's THE amp!

Does anyone have input on wether there will be a Invader 50 amp or not, and when it's in the market?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
blindwillie
Jul 16 2007, 09:59 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (MickeM @ Jul 15 2007, 12:55 AM) *
With the Invader 100 E-642 just recently released there's talk now about a 50W version coming.

It boils down to this, in my hunt for another amp I was first leaning towards the ENGL SE (and Elmwood and Brunetti and etc etc etc), then the Invader 100 but if the Invader 50 is released I don't think I can hold back any longer. That's THE amp!

Does anyone have input on wether there will be a Invader 50 amp or not, and when it's in the market?

\o/
Seem to be an old announcement though. Maybe it's not the model you are going for.
http://rocksolidamps.com/index.php?contain=news&mid=3

March 28th 2006
New Engl Amp Announced!!!!
Engl has just introduced the all new Invader series of amp's that are being released this week at the Music Messe in Frankfurt Germany. the amp will be available in 50 watts,100 watts and 150 watts and will be powered by an EL 34 all tube power section.The Invader has 4 channels with 4 independent EQ sections,dual switchable FX loops,built in midi interface. To find out more please check out the available PDF file. This amp is scheduled to start shipping in September.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Schecter C1 Hellraiser EMG 81/85, replaced with JB/Jazz (SH4/SH2n) w. coilsplit
Schecter Revenger HB-105, replaced with EMG 81/85
Stratocaster Deluxe Players Noiseless
Ibanez 2550z
Blackstar HT5H, Blackheart BH5H w. BH112, Laney LX35D, Line6 Pod XT, Marshall MS-2
Headphones: Sennheiser RS120

Stay tuned...

+Quote Post
MickeM
Jul 16 2007, 11:22 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
QUOTE (blindwillie @ Jul 16 2007, 10:59 AM) *
\o/
Seem to be an old announcement though. Maybe it's not the model you are going for.
http://rocksolidamps.com/index.php?contain=news&mid=3

Yes that's it actually. First the 150W model was released, now one year later comes the 100W model but I have no clue to wether I will have to wait another year for the 50W model or if it will come sooner.

The 50W would fit me just perfect and the Invader as an amp is pretty interesting. MAYBE I'm getting another amp this autumn, or the coming couple of weeks, and I'm leaning towards this model (but for how long? rolleyes.gif ). I'd rather have the 50W but if it's going to take another year for it to hatch I may concider the 100W instead.

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Jul 16 2007, 04:34 PM
Moderator - low level high stakes
Bit off topic -

Sorry MickeM, didn't get a chance to try any amps in the uk last week. Wife had to work so I did the childcare instead of holidaying blink.gif .

Invader is good from what I remember though so a 50W should be a fine choice.

Cheers,
Tony

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:06 PM