Best Dream I Ever Had, A short bass composition for my girlfriend
Iluha
Jun 17 2009, 06:49 PM
GMC:er
Hey guys, I wrote this today for my girlfriend and thought I might as well share with you smile.gif

My technique is lacking, so there's some mistakes, and I'm sorry about the drum sound, can't really change it I'm afraid.

I hope you enjoy it. let me know what you think smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  Best_Dream.mp3 ( 299.18K ) Number of downloads: 168

--------------------

My Latest Upload: Here!

My Practice Agenda/Blog: Here!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Skalde
Jun 18 2009, 02:02 AM
Learning Roadie
hey,
The drum sound ruins your beatiful song. The snare is way to loud and sounds rather unpleasant. Hats can hardly be heard. Why are you saying you can't change the drum sound? I would love to give you some tips.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 18 2009, 09:36 AM
QUOTE (Skalde @ Jun 18 2009, 02:02 AM) *
hey,
The drum sound ruins your beatiful song. The snare is way to loud and sounds rather unpleasant. Hats can hardly be heard. Why are you saying you can't change the drum sound? I would love to give you some tips.

Because it's just a preset drum loop on my Micro BR, you can't change it's volume, I have no idea why they made it impossible to change the volume, but they did tongue.gif
This is basicly a sketch so I don't think it's that critical for the recording, I plan to do a bigger production for this song which should have a decent sound.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jun 19 2009, 09:56 PM
Instructor
The guitars sound very cool Iluha! smile.gif What drums did you use, they sound a bit muddy?

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 19 2009, 10:00 PM
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Jun 19 2009, 09:56 PM) *
The guitars sound very cool Iluha! smile.gif What drums did you use, they sound a bit muddy?

Thanks man smile.gif.. it's just one bass guitar and the drums are just a preset on my Boss Micro BR, the sound is a bit muddy because it's not a multi track recording, I just recorded using direct line.

--------------------

+Quote Post
TylerT
Jun 20 2009, 12:05 AM
Guitar Hero
Sounds nice man.

She will love it tongue.gif

But yeah, the drums kind of ruin the piece as mentioned before, I would be happy to record the drums for you in EZDrummer, or with my own kit, just let me know!

--------------------
My Website
My Youtube

Main Guitars:
- Agile Interceptor Pro 725
- EBMM John Petrucci Signature
- Axl Badwater

Amps/Effects:
- Avid Eleven Rack
- Hughes & Kettner Switchblade
- Pod X3 Live

+Quote Post
Iluha
Jun 20 2009, 02:58 PM
QUOTE (TylerT @ Jun 20 2009, 12:05 AM) *
Sounds nice man.

She will love it tongue.gif

But yeah, the drums kind of ruin the piece as mentioned before, I would be happy to record the drums for you in EZDrummer, or with my own kit, just let me know!

She did smile.gif

Awesome man, I might just take you up on that offer!

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:53 AM