2 Pages V  < 1 2  
I Produced A Tune For The Wedding!
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 2 2014, 08:16 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 2 2014, 03:41 AM) *
I totally agree, but I would be curious to hear a raw vocal take from one such as Miles smile.gif I'm curious to hear the actual level of awesomeness and than the edited version biggrin.gif

It would be cool but I don't think that known singers would like to share it. biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 3 2014, 11:17 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 2 2014, 07:16 PM) *
It would be cool but I don't think that known singers would like to share it. biggrin.gif

Me neither, but sometimes I find it so frustrating that I have to work uber hard to nail something with my voice and it's STILL not there when I record it.. I was wondering how the big boys are doing it biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 4 2014, 06:20 PM
Learning Rock Star
Very nicely done, Gabriel! smile.gif

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 6 2014, 06:13 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Apr 3 2014, 07:17 PM) *
Me neither, but sometimes I find it so frustrating that I have to work uber hard to nail something with my voice and it's STILL not there when I record it.. I was wondering how the big boys are doing it biggrin.gif

yeah, you never know, unless you can be part of a production. And I think that this depends a lot on each singer and that this can be suspected watching them on live concerts and comparing it with the studio albums.

QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Apr 4 2014, 02:20 PM) *
Very nicely done, Gabriel! smile.gif

Thanks friend! wink.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Apr 7 2014, 10:15 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 6 2014, 05:13 PM) *
yeah, you never know, unless you can be part of a production. And I think that this depends a lot on each singer and that this can be suspected watching them on live concerts and comparing it with the studio albums.

Exactly! Out of what I've seen around, there's a ton of bands that sounds amazing on the studio recordings but not that great onstage mainly because of the vocals. It's a dealbreaker most of the time and regardless how the instrumental part sounds, if the voice is not at least atthe same level of proficiency, people will know immediately - the voice is the NUMBER ONE make or break factor for the audience most of the times. And there are a lot of external factors that can influence this. For instance, if a vocalist doesn't have good monitoring onstage... well, he is doomed and the show is doomed. It takes A LOT of experience to dodge this issue out of what I have learned so far..

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 03:27 AM