Wow. Sickest Guitar Rack Ever :)
Todd Simpson
Dec 6 2014, 08:23 PM
GMC:er
Or should I say, room full of guitar racks? This guy has 2 of every decent preamp I think I've ever wanted and ever fx diddy ever I think smile.gif Only things I don't see are kemper/axe fx. If you had one pick of the bunch, what would you snag from this?

Attached Image

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 7 2014, 09:52 AM
Instructor
Tried to see the kemper or axe fx - am I missing them in the picture? I think that I'd faint trying to make those things sound laugh.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Dec 8 2014, 03:20 PM
Learning Roadie
I'd hate to troubleshoot it. I'm guessing it's one of the guys at Huge Racks Inc forum that this belongs to.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 9 2014, 07:12 PM
I think you didn't read the post? smile.gif I mentioned that the only thing missing was an AXE FX or KEMPER smile.gif The funny thing is he could replace most of that gear with either axe or kemper.

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 7 2014, 04:52 AM) *
Tried to see the kemper or axe fx - am I missing them in the picture? I think that I'd faint trying to make those things sound laugh.gif

It looks like it's all just in storage as I don't see cables behind it? Perhaps it's just how he stores his old rack gear?

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Dec 8 2014, 10:20 AM) *
I'd hate to troubleshoot it. I'm guessing it's one of the guys at Huge Racks Inc forum that this belongs to.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 11 2014, 10:43 AM
Instructor
My bad! Todd, one of my band mates received a Kemper - we had a lot of fun with it and we'll test it tonight with the Pantera tribute concert biggrin.gif It is VERY dynamic in response - I was simply amazed by the tones that came with it, so I bet you can make even more amazing stuff with it!

+Quote Post
SirJamsalot
Dec 12 2014, 07:32 PM
Learning Rock Star
I'll stick to my tube amp. Just turn a dial on my guitar or amp head and I'm good. yikes that's a lot of buttons.

This post has been edited by SirJamsalot: Dec 12 2014, 07:33 PM

--------------------
The more I practice, the more I wish I had time to practice!
My Band Forum: http://passionfly.site/chat

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 12 2014, 11:19 PM
CONGRATS!! The kemper is a killer bit of kit!! You can profile your own amp setup or any amp setup on earth and then take it with you in a small rack smile.gif IT's a bit pricey so I'll probably not get one til they get cheaper, if ever smile.gif But I'm glad to see KEMPER changing so many folks minds on the power tech!

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Dec 11 2014, 05:43 AM) *
My bad! Todd, one of my band mates received a Kemper - we had a lot of fun with it and we'll test it tonight with the Pantera tribute concert biggrin.gif It is VERY dynamic in response - I was simply amazed by the tones that came with it, so I bet you can make even more amazing stuff with it!

If it ain't broke!.... smile.gif I hear ya bud. Personally, I'd love to have some nice TUbe gear in my studio and a Kemper!!!!

QUOTE (SirJamsalot @ Dec 12 2014, 02:32 PM) *
I'll stick to my tube amp. Just turn a dial on my guitar or amp head and I'm good. yikes that's a lot of buttons.

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Dec 12 2014, 11:19 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 13 2014, 08:44 AM
Instructor
It totally, BUT TOTALLY rocked!

We had the means to compare three amps on a big PA - Mesa Boogie Road King, Crate Blue Voodoo 120 and the Kemper smile.gif Well, to our HUGE surprise, the Mesa is the most inappropriate amp for playing Pantera on, the Crate falls somewhere in the middle - I was told by our sound engineer that in combination with the Marshall 1936 V and my Tremonti PRS, the tone sounded pretty darn great, but the Kemper delivered the most! Jesus man, UN BE LIE VA BLE! Dan, one of our band mates in Days of Confusion has it and he brought it to me and Cezar to use it for Domination two nights ago and we were listening to Cezar perform and we were laughing with joy all evening long biggrin.gif

Long story short - I'll get a Kemper! It's a plan!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 11:27 AM