Some Freelance Animation Work :)
Todd Simpson
Dec 18 2014, 08:06 AM
GMC:er
Thought I'd share a bit of animation/graphics work that I'm doing of late. These are "graphics bumps" for a client @ Cal Arts (an Art School in California). Let me know if there is one you like best? Curious what you guys think?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2014, 01:36 AM
I"m using the SHOUT tune as the backing smile.gif Anyone else do anything graphics related?

QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 18 2014, 03:06 AM) *
Thought I'd share a bit of animation/graphics work that I'm doing of late. These are "graphics bumps" for a client @ Cal Arts (an Art School in California). Let me know if there is one you like best? Curious what you guys think?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Chris S.
Dec 19 2014, 02:48 AM
Learning Roadie
Very nice Todd! I can't really pick a favorite because they are all pretty sweet. cool.gif

I used to dabble around with Adobe After Effects in high school for film projects but nothing ever turned out like this tongue.gif

What do you mainly use to do all these?

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 19 2014, 03:31 AM
Thanks! smile.gif This is all done with AFTER EFFECTS CC. I downloaded the FREE trial version!

https://creative.adobe.com/products/download/aftereffects

But for the SPECIAL SAUCE to do all the spiff particles/animaton/explosions etc. I"m using the RED GIANT TRAPCODE PLUGIN SUITE!! Which is also available for free trial download smile.gif

CLICK ON DOWNLOAD TRIAL (PC and MAC)

http://www.redgiant.com/products/all/trapcode-suite/

QUOTE (Chris S. @ Dec 18 2014, 09:48 PM) *
Very nice Todd! I can't really pick a favorite because they are all pretty sweet. cool.gif

I used to dabble around with Adobe After Effects in high school for film projects but nothing ever turned out like this tongue.gif

What do you mainly use to do all these?

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 19 2014, 01:51 PM
As someone with absolutely no knowledge of doing anything 'graphics' I think they are all pretty spiff!!
wink.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2014, 01:48 AM
Well thanks dude!! smile.gif The client is happy so far so I"m happy too smile.gif

QUOTE (Sensible Jones @ Dec 19 2014, 08:51 AM) *
As someone with absolutely no knowledge of doing anything 'graphics' I think they are all pretty spiff!!
wink.gif biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
vonhotch
Dec 20 2014, 02:09 PM
Those are all pretty awesome. I think I like the spacey looking one at about 2:10. How long does it take you do make something like that?

This post has been edited by vonhotch: Dec 20 2014, 02:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Jeroen
Dec 20 2014, 05:22 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Dec 19 2014, 02:36 AM) *
I"m using the SHOUT tune as the backing smile.gif Anyone else do anything graphics related?

Hey Todd, looks awesome. Trapcode is very powerful. I work with it too. I recently started my own company for making audiovisual productions.

Check out my logo:

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Dec 20 2014, 06:09 PM
From scratch it would take quite a while. Depending on the skill of the Artist it could 5 to 20 hours. I"m using bits that I either built previously and modified and / or bits that I've collected from all over the web. So it was about 3 hours each building/rendering/tweaking each one.

QUOTE (vonhotch @ Dec 20 2014, 09:09 AM) *
Those are all pretty awesome. I think I like the spacey looking one at about 2:10. How long does it take you do make something like that?

Cool stuff!! If you ever need a freelancer who is good and quick, shoot me a message!!! smile.gif I often sub contract work to give the principal artist more time for other stuff.

Todd

QUOTE (Jeroen @ Dec 20 2014, 12:22 PM) *
Hey Todd, looks awesome. Trapcode is very powerful. I work with it too. I recently started my own company for making audiovisual productions.

Check out my logo:

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 10:52 AM