Acoustic Idea, What do you think of it?
Rafael Guerrero
Dec 7 2011, 11:36 PM
Learning Rock Star
A couple of months ago I recorded this acoustic piece in which I had been working before, it was just a quick take of it, I hope it becomes in a completed song, I'll record it better later on.

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MfDJ2RXv1Ww?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfDJ2RXv1Ww

Looking forward to know what you think,

Greetz

Rafael

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Dec 8 2011, 05:56 AM
Instructor
dude, this is sad, but if it expresses what you feel, and it's genuine, go for it! thanks for sharing

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Alex Feather
Dec 8 2011, 08:30 AM
Instructor
Very nice idea I think you should turn it into a song or a jam! I like it a lot!

+Quote Post
Patrik Berg
Dec 8 2011, 09:08 AM
GMC:er
ye nice, i could solo to something like that, i like the minor keyes. you should finish it. smile.gif

--------------------
When your fingers bleed you're getting somewhere

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 8 2011, 09:59 AM
Instructor
Hey mate! It sounds very good! Reminds me of Metallica, so I guess that should be a good thing biggrin.gif let's hear it finished then, shall we? smile.gif

+Quote Post
Rafael Guerrero
Dec 8 2011, 06:09 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll work on it and bring you the finished version! appreciate your comments smile.gif

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Dec 8 2011, 11:01 PM
Instructor
Nice progression man ,like it , keep going smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Dec 8 2011, 11:17 PM
Instructor
Nice tune man! Keep on working on this stuff!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Dec 9 2011, 02:24 PM
GMC:er
Good work!! Lots of scope for expending this idea!!
biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 11:35 AM