> HEY MAN, I really need your help...

...the thing is, I need you to start progressing faster then ever, but to achieve that I need your help:

* Don't know where to start? Just pm me and we will sort it out directly, I am online every day.

* Join My Army. Sounds aggressive? It is! We can study anything from the most fearsome picking techniques to bombastic songwriting. A medal of honor awaits the brave. Seriously, this is an opportunity for you to get a personalised learning experience...what are you waiting for?!

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Finally I want to tell you a secret. Nah I changed my mind - pm me instead ;)

45 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > »   
Cael's Composition Workouts, for Gab's Army
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2017, 06:00 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 4 2017, 12:44 PM) *
I got the computer today, so I will work on getting video and everything set up as soon as possible for the collab. It may not be tonight, as I need install a lot of things first, but then at least it will be tomorrow.

That sounds great! Congrats on the new computer!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 18 2017, 12:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
Hey Gabriel.

I've dug out the old practice routine excel sheet, and I'm trying to get into a routine with it. I've not got going perfectly just yet, but just the last few days I've put 20-25 minutes into warming up, and even just by doing that I feel big improvements in my playing. Hopefully I can take the psychological success of that and keep going.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

Check out my TikTok! - or check out my GMC video comments on YouTube

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 18 2017, 02:34 AM
Instructor
Great news! smile.gif

The hip hop song has been a total success! Great job with that rapping!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 18 2017, 04:53 PM
Learning Rock Star
It's this excel document smile.gif I've shown it to you before:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7885159...ema%202016.xlsx

I need to update a few things though. And I want to put together a folder of many different exercises, so I can choose different ones to practice.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2017, 12:45 AM
Instructor
Hi mate, the excel file looks great! Are you already using it again?

Regarding exercises, you could go for Todd's Shred Course, my Intensive Technique Course, some GMC lessons and also using some 80's Clinics by Paul Gilbert, Ritchie Kotzen and Vinnie Moore.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 20 2017, 11:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, Gabriel! I will look through those and use some of those for sure. I'm also putting together my own exercises and files in Guitar Pro. There are many great videos from the 80's to get inspiration from for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 20 2017, 06:04 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Caelumamittendum @ Jan 20 2017, 07:32 AM) *
Thanks, Gabriel! I will look through those and use some of those for sure. I'm also putting together my own exercises and files in Guitar Pro. There are many great videos from the 80's to get inspiration from for sure.

yeah! Those are my favorites, but there are a lot. And off course, Rock Discipline that is like a bible for us.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Jan 31 2017, 09:50 AM
Learning Rock Star
I'm working on the second part of A Change Of Seasons. Still a lot of things to improve, this is just a first video recording for reference:

Also I'm very bad at switching with my footswitch to other sounds. I can't get the timing on that right. It has been many years since I used one though, so it will take some getting used to.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Jan 31 2017, 07:35 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 2 2017, 08:03 PM
Instructor
Hi Cael! That a good first submit for this one! Your playing is tight on most of the parts. Well done.

Yeah, switching requires practice too. It seems simple but it's not when playing, and even trickier if you are playing a DT song! laugh.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 5 2017, 03:50 PM
Learning Rock Star
Thanks, Gabriel smile.gif

Still working on it a little bit, but I also just starting school/studying Wednesday, so I need to try and structure my days from now. I'm not good at this though. I know I have plenty of time for guitar practice still, but I'd like it to be a set time maybe each day, so from 19:00 to 21:00. I think this should logically be possible, but whether my mind, concentration and motivation is up for it is a different matter. Sometimes I feel like I don't have that super drive that's needed to push myself, and I wish I had that, cause I know I could be much better, have a band etc.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 5 2017, 04:59 PM
Instructor
Hi Cael,

I wonder if you usually go to see local bands, and have friends that play in bands in your town. I think that sharing those moments with them, and being there can bring a lot of motivation. Also, you could even work for some bands as a guitar technician or things like that. There are lots of stories of guitar assistants that become the guitarist of the band they were working for...

What are you thoughts about this?

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 5 2017, 05:05 PM
Learning Rock Star
Unfortunately the prog metal scene is not very big here in Denmark. Well, it's okay, but only a few bands. Most play death metal or similar. You're right that it could be fun to venture down that path and see.

I used to play with a drummer 10 year ago or more, and I think I'm always comparing with that time, cause it was great and we were on the same wavelength. I've met a few people since then that has talked about playing with me, but then I haven't felt very connected to them at all, personally or musically.

Also in some way I feel like I'm not "good enough" at times to play in a band. But no one says it has to be really technical and fast shred solos.

This post has been edited by Caelumamittendum: Feb 5 2017, 05:05 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 7 2017, 03:54 AM
Instructor
Yeah, we never feel that we are ready, we just have to go for it! We get better on the road!

Regarding the small scene, you could join any other music scene that is close. Maybe some metal, hard rock, fusion rock? Each of these scenes are related to the one that you like. I insist, you should connect with other musicians in the real world. It will be really enjoyable and it will help you to achieve your goals.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Feb 12 2017, 11:38 PM
Learning Rock Star
Quick intro idea:

https://soundcloud.com/benjamin-storm-linnebjerg/new-intro-idea

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 14 2017, 12:45 AM
Instructor
It's really cool! I like it! Keep working on it!

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Mar 31 2017, 11:32 AM
Learning Rock Star
If you have the time, check out the "New song in the works" thread smile.gif I've posted a real recording smile.gif Still need vocals though, will try it out myself, but I'm struggling a lot with singing clean.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2017, 04:44 PM
Instructor
Nice! I'll check it.

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
Apr 1 2017, 04:46 PM
Learning Rock Star
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 1 2017, 05:44 PM) *
Nice! I'll check it.

Made a new thread with the entire song smile.gif

It's here:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...c=58037&hl=

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 1 2017, 08:28 PM
Instructor
I've just commented there. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Join Gab's Army

+Quote Post
Storm Linnebjerg
May 30 2017, 03:19 PM
Learning Rock Star
It's very likely that I'm ordering a new guitar tomorrow. I'm so excited smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

45 Pages V  « < 24 25 26 27 28 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 09:48 PM