New Black Sabbath Album
ItSME3
Jun 11 2013, 10:57 AM
GMC:er
The old guys are back

still kinda cool

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 10)
bleez
Jun 11 2013, 12:44 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I really like the new album. they've done an excellent job of getting the old sabbath vibe back.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jun 11 2013, 01:19 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Excellent ! smile.gif

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jun 11 2013, 01:48 PM
Instructor
I like the new album! It's 100% Sabbath. smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jun 11 2013, 07:03 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
I loved the first released track, but overall I thought the album was a bit boring.

I admit though, I listened to it while working out and I usually need something faster for that, so I'll give the album another try smile.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
liveOASISforever
Jun 11 2013, 08:07 PM
I like it.I love 6.20 onwards the most

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Jun 13 2013, 09:09 AM
Sabbath is NOT Sabbath without DIO! dry.gif

This sounds more like latest Ozzy albums rather than Sabbath itself. But anyway, he's Sharon's poor puppy for long time now..

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2013, 09:26 AM
Instructor
I really like what I've heard.. it's good to have the boys back after so many years. Never thought I'd physically witness a new Black Sabbath album in my lifetime !

Now if only I could afford to buy it.. I've only heard 2 songs ><

+Quote Post
bleez
Jun 13 2013, 12:52 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Ive read a few reviews of the album where people mention dio etc but for me the album is right back to their stoner doom sound which they only ever achieved with ozzy. It would have been perfect with the swing and groove of Bill ward but other than that its most immense.

QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Jun 13 2013, 09:26 AM) *
Never thought I'd physically witness a new Black Sabbath album in my lifetime !

totally! Ive got tickets to see them in december..... never thought I'd ever get to see the original ( almost! ) line up live. I dont care that Im in the cheap seats and probably 10 vertical miles from the stage biggrin.gif

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jun 13 2013, 07:05 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Jun 13 2013, 12:52 PM) *
totally! Ive got tickets to see them in december..... never thought I'd ever get to see the original ( almost! ) line up live. I dont care that Im in the cheap seats and probably 10 vertical miles from the stage biggrin.gif

That will be immensely awesome !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Headbanger
Jun 13 2013, 08:17 PM
Nice...very guitarry...like biggrin.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:30 AM