Fill Me In Please!
Chris
May 30 2007, 11:39 PM
GMC:er
Hi, i havent been on GMC for a while; in fact I only just re - subscribed a few hours ago; already learnt lick of the day (varied it myself in manys, including a nice bluesy version) and I have learnt and enjoyed the likes of 'Blues Lick 1' and 'Blues shuffle'. I was amazed to see how fast the site has grown and how much new content there is....well done every one..i am so happy. Also; can any one point me in the direction of a wah wah pedal lesson, or riff/lick? If there isnt one on this site; could some one make one? I bought my first cry baby wah wah pedal the other day, along with a PRS SE single cut...which i find is so good! (great for blues and jazz). I was amazed at how cool the wah wah pedal is to play..a.nd i would like to know more on how to use it (not just tapping to the rhythm).....i also hav another topic concerning blues pedals....; any one no of any apart from the 10 pound behringers.....???

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Chris: May 30 2007, 11:42 PM

--------------------
Never Stop Rockin'

Axes : PRS SE Singlecut, Fender Squire Stratocaster, Epiphone SG
Amp : Marshall MG Series 30DFX
Pedals : Dunlop Cry Baby GCB-95, Behringer OD100
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ryan
May 31 2007, 05:16 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Chris @ May 30 2007, 05:39 PM) *
Hi, i havent been on GMC for a while; in fact I only just re - subscribed a few hours ago; already learnt lick of the day (varied it myself in manys, including a nice bluesy version) and I have learnt and enjoyed the likes of 'Blues Lick 1' and 'Blues shuffle'. I was amazed to see how fast the site has grown and how much new content there is....well done every one..i am so happy. Also; can any one point me in the direction of a wah wah pedal lesson, or riff/lick? If there isnt one on this site; could some one make one? I bought my first cry baby wah wah pedal the other day, along with a PRS SE single cut...which i find is so good! (great for blues and jazz). I was amazed at how cool the wah wah pedal is to play..a.nd i would like to know more on how to use it (not just tapping to the rhythm).....i also hav another topic concerning blues pedals....; any one no of any apart from the 10 pound behringers.....???

I believe, the only thing on this site would be the whammy bar lesson thats as close as your gonna get, BUT i remember watching a video that Kris made, on how to play like
slash, and he explains i believe, umm how slash using it and says a few things about the wah wah pedal..JUST DONT QUOTE ME ON WHAT I SAID..but i think thats it!!!!
edit: o yea that video i am talking about might be on here at gmc, but i havent looked, but its onHERE if you want to check it out..I THINK thats the right video

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Ryan: May 31 2007, 05:21 AM

--------------------
“Obey the principles without being bound by them.”
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 01:01 AM