Downloading Lessons
Saint_arc
Jan 9 2009, 04:53 AM
GMC:er
Is it possible to be able to download some of the Video Lessons on to a computer to work on while away from home? Will I always require a internet connection to view some of the lessons if i were able to download it to my desktop? Thanks!!

mike

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
skennington
Jan 9 2009, 05:00 AM
Learning Roadie - Never Give Up - Moderator
Hi Mike,

Due to copyright's, downloading of lessons is not available. So much pirating going on man, I hope you understand. smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Saint_arc
Jan 9 2009, 05:02 AM
GMC:er
QUOTE (skennington @ Jan 8 2009, 07:00 PM) *
Hi Mike,

Due to copyright's, downloading of lessons is not available. So much pirating going on man, I hope you understand. smile.gif

Yeah I had figured that was the case. I have lots of free time right now at work and thought it would be nice to work on some stuff. Thanks though!!! Still got plenty to work on!!

Mike

--------------------
Mike

Alaska..........I'm so going to retire here!!!!

Guitars:
Parker Fly, Fender Deluxe American Strat, Taylor 414ce.

Amps: Fender Supersonic 212/head, Fender Champion 600, Powered Mackie floor wedge.

Effects: BOSS GT-10, Line 6 POD Pro XT, Sennheiser Wireless, TS 808 tube screamer, BOSS RC-20XL Looper, SW-95 Cry Baby Slash wah, Weeping Demon Wah, Route 66 overdrive/compression, and many more.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:42 PM