> IS THAT YOUR MAMA?

Nope didn't think so either. We all know parents don't get this.

I can show you how to be the virtuoso your folks could only dream about, but I first need your help:

* Pm me and I will show you where to start. I am online every day and I will help you out directly!

* Join my mentoring program. I will customize your learning experience in a way you haven't experienced before. We will have regular contact so that you can remain inspired every day and eventually reach a new level.

* Join my next video chat! GMC startpage holds a video chat schedule. We always cover a lot of ground and have fun. Remember that you don't need any previous knowledge, and you can be passive in the chat.

* Jam with me - you will find active collabs here.

* Post a topic on this board, guitar related or not - doesn't matter! You will find that chatting with instructors boosts your motivation to practice.

* You haven't missed my latest video lessons, have you?

* Oh and did you know that to become a killer guitarist you just need to focus on one thing? Everything
else is secondary. Pm me and I will explain.

21 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > »   
Monkeydathos' Road To Awesomeness
MonkeyDAthos
May 19 2013, 02:46 PM
GMC:er
That Fast Track thing seems pretty cool, not only money since (can order it right now tongue.gif); but it's looks pretty simple which is a great for me since i have 0 experience with this kind of stuff.

Edit: Might get Pro Tools too

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: May 20 2013, 01:45 AM

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2013, 08:50 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ May 19 2013, 01:46 PM) *
That Fast Track thing seems pretty cool, not only money since (can order it right now tongue.gif); but it's looks pretty simple which is a great for me since i have 0 experience with this kind of stuff.

Edit: Might get Pro Tools too

Let me know when you decide mate smile.gif And of course, if there's anything else you would need help with wink.gif

Tell me, have you tried to record anything new?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
May 20 2013, 09:37 AM
yah i think i am going with that setup.

And no, i have been kind of sick (just the good old cold) so i haven't really feel like playingn guitar tongue.gif

I will post something as soon as i have new recordings!

--------------------
It's a proven fact that guitar faces have a bigger impact on tone than wood does.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 20 2013, 10:59 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (MonkeyDAthos @ May 20 2013, 08:37 AM) *
yah i think i am going with that setup.

And no, i have been kind of sick (just the good old cold) so i haven't really feel like playingn guitar tongue.gif

I will post something as soon as i have new recordings!

Ah, ok mate, well, let me know when you have something to show me smile.gif Get well soon!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
May 27 2013, 07:20 PM
Ok Cosmin, i have the Fast Track MKII plus Cubase 5.1 (and Pro Tools SD), no idea how to make it work though tongue.gif

EDIT: been messing with it, just another day or two and i should have it up and running

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: May 27 2013, 11:53 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
May 28 2013, 08:40 AM
Instructor
Great news mate! biggrin.gif You should start a post in the Gear section and talk a bit about your new tool - it will be a thread that will gather A LOT of good advice!

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
May 28 2013, 03:06 PM
Roger!

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 14 2013, 03:13 PM
Cosmin teach me the art of studying tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 15 2013, 03:13 PM
Instructor
Man smile.gif It all relates to what you want and how you see yourself as a musician at each moment in time smile.gif

Who do you wish to become? Your answer will greatly determine the outcome of my answer tongue.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 16 2013, 08:15 PM
To be honest i don't even know myself! Not only music wise but life wise too, that's probably one of the reasons why my grades aren't that famous, i amnot studyng to become "that" but for the sake of finishing school.

i want to become someone somehow somwhere related to music, but i have no idea tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 16 2013, 09:46 PM
Instructor
Ah, my friend smile.gif This calls for a movie wink.gif I will make one for ya tomorrow morning smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 16 2013, 10:34 PM
Thank you for your time sensee!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 17 2013, 11:39 AM
Instructor
Here ya go mate smile.gif

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 17 2013, 12:24 PM
i'll take some time to reflect, i shall give you an answer once i've found it!

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jun 17 2013, 12:42 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 17 2013, 06:27 PM
It's really hard for me to pick 3 genres, damn it biggrin.gif

Post-Rock/ with some fast tempo kind rock/indiesh vibe
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfG_G2O2q40

fast tempo kind rock/indiesh vibe
www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl2AKOMvTMo

and the other one would have to be, something like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBDvDBuLKEY

i do not know how to call it ohmy.gif none of them tongue.gif

This post has been edited by MonkeyDAthos: Jun 17 2013, 08:41 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 18 2013, 10:13 AM
Instructor
Alright man smile.gif I'll give this some thought and come up with an answer to fit the bill wink.gif Stay tuned!

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 19 2013, 10:24 AM
Instructor
Alright mate smile.gif I have listened to the music in the links!

We have to focus on

- rhythm
- orchestration elements
- chords
- building melodies

These are basically the things that you need to have a strong grasp on, in order to make music such as this one. Now, it is solely your choice, if you wish to pursue this road smile.gif Let me know and we can begin!

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 19 2013, 09:52 PM
Consistency is indeed one of my main problems, as you said on the video.
One year....hee, i will try to do my best to stick to the program!

Lets do it.

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 20 2013, 07:54 AM
Instructor
Great to hear that we are on the same wavelength wink.gif For starting out, I think you should definitely find a way to record video and audio, if not at good quality but at higher volume, because I remember you had some trouble at this chapter, so here is the list of assignments until next Thursday:

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/ls/Post-Rock-Lesson/

This lesson is simple but it will get you in the mood and it's a good way to focus on the details for a first video, recorded with volume and all.

What do you think - is it doable? One week - one lesson and a recording? Also, please revise all of your ideas and prepare to make recordings smile.gif You have no idea how much you will get from recording your own ideas and then putting some virtual instruments behind them.

Cosmin

+Quote Post
MonkeyDAthos
Jun 20 2013, 04:04 PM
Aight Cosmin, but i wll only be able to start with it after day 25. that's the day of my last final, maths! I will be free from school, if i get a decent grade and adquire the time i need for guitar 24/7 tongue.gif.

So i will barricade my self in my room for a while just studyin maths tongue.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

21 Pages V  « < 16 17 18 19 20 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 05:21 AM