New Here
kxt5542
Jan 4 2013, 05:17 PM
GMC:er
Hello,

I am new here, got recommended by Eric... I taught myself how to play guitar through watching Nirvana unplugged 15 years ago. Since than i pick it up here and there but wouldnt say im that great at it or anything smile.gif I play accoustic and would like some help on how to get better at it and more comfortable to be able to find my own sound.

Thanks!!!
Kristina

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DarkWaveRiffer
Jan 4 2013, 05:25 PM
QUOTE (kxt5542 @ Jan 4 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Hello,

I am new here, got recommended by Eric... I taught myself how to play guitar through watching Nirvana unplugged 15 years ago. Since than i pick it up here and there but wouldnt say im that great at it or anything smile.gif I play accoustic and would like some help on how to get better at it and more comfortable to be able to find my own sound.

Thanks!!!
Kristina

I am Eric by the way smile.gif Welcome to the group Kristina! I spoke to Kristina on the phone, and told her about the awesome instructors we have here.

Kristina, Maybe you can list some of the bands you like.

Welcome again smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Keep on playing!

DWR

My goal is to learn to play guitar like its my second language, and my first words to the world will be "Bite Me!".

"Just fn play already!"

Guitarist Title: Air Guitarist

Guitarist Title thread

DWR's EPIC Practice Journal l

DarkWaveRiffer's Modern Music Mentored By Cosmin Thread

Lead Mastery Mentored by Gab

Attacking Scales Mentored By Alex Thread

Want to know how to practice for success?? Click here!!

Are you sabotaging your practice? Click here!

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Jan 4 2013, 05:35 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
Welcome to GMC Kristina!

Christian

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2013, 05:40 PM
Instructor
Hi Kristina! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
We are here to help you so please ask us everything you need to know to understand and use the site in the best way. You can choose one of us as your mentor and you can use REC program, Vchat sessions and Collaborations as part of your learning process.
I hope that you enjoy the site!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 4 2013, 06:02 PM
Instructor
Welcome to GMC Kristina ! smile.gif

We have another Kris !! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Dieterle
Jan 4 2013, 06:08 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
WELCOME !

+Quote Post
kxt5542
Jan 4 2013, 06:27 PM
QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Jan 4 2013, 05:40 PM) *
Hi Kristina! Welcome to GMC! smile.gif
We are here to help you so please ask us everything you need to know to understand and use the site in the best way. You can choose one of us as your mentor and you can use REC program, Vchat sessions and Collaborations as part of your learning process.
I hope that you enjoy the site!

Thank you all for welcoming me smile.gif Gabriel if i chose one of you how do i get started?

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2013, 09:46 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (kxt5542 @ Jan 4 2013, 02:27 PM) *
Thank you all for welcoming me smile.gif Gabriel if i chose one of you how do i get started?

Well, you just have to contact the instructor that you choose and he will guide you. But first, please have a loot at the personal boards.

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showforum=215

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...p?showforum=226

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...hp?showforum=45

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Jan 4 2013, 11:15 PM
Welcome! Todd here smile.gif I"m one of our Instructors here @ GMC. This is an AMAZING place for guitar players. A truly inspiring community. You are seriously going to LOVE it here!

Todd

QUOTE (kxt5542 @ Jan 4 2013, 11:17 AM) *
Hello,

Thanks!!!
Kristina

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:23 AM