2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Introduction - Sumit
sumitnxt
Aug 24 2012, 03:46 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Hi Friends

my name is sumit.

i am 34 years old. I'm from delhi, India

I been playing accoustic guitar on and off for the last 10 years.

Never had a formal training on guitar.

Lately found a little more time for music, bought an electric guitar - Hertz

I don't own any guitar effects processors yet, except a simple gibtone amplifier that does some distortion.

After checking a few sites, I decided to go with GuitarMasterClass , somewhat liked the format of learning small licks that can be mastered within shorter period of time compared to complete songs. Also you may not agree with me but .... i kinda like that the instructors don't keep telling which note to play and all those details , it makes even simple stuff sound complicated to me smile.gif

Well i guess thats about it , i am enjoying my time here -

some people i know now are yash, slavenko, grace, korblitz, cosmin, ben and alex ..

and hoping to make more new friends

bye...

sumit

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
korblitz
Aug 24 2012, 03:58 PM
Welcome to GMC! Try out the REC thread...it seems fun. See you tonight at the video chat!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 24 2012, 04:19 PM
thanks korblitz smile.gif

QUOTE (korblitz @ Aug 24 2012, 02:58 PM) *
Welcome to GMC! Try out the REC thread...it seems fun. See you tonight at the video chat!

+Quote Post
flamen
Aug 24 2012, 05:08 PM
GMC:er
welcome dude, i beleive i seen you in that chat session last night!

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 24 2012, 05:15 PM
thanks flamen smile.gif

QUOTE (flamen @ Aug 24 2012, 04:08 PM) *
welcome dude, i beleive i seen you in that chat session last night!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Aug 24 2012, 05:29 PM
Instructor
Hi sumit!! Welcome to the site!! It's great to know that you find GMC as cool as we do it!
Let us know how we can help you.

Enjoy GMC!! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 24 2012, 05:36 PM
thanks gabriel smile.gif

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Aug 24 2012, 04:29 PM) *
Hi sumit!! Welcome to the site!! It's great to know that you find GMC as cool as we do it!
Let us know how we can help you.

Enjoy GMC!! smile.gif

+Quote Post
HungryForHeaven
Aug 24 2012, 06:26 PM
Learning Tone Master
Welcome!

As you have probably noticed already, the instructors and many of the other users are very knowledgeable and helpful. You will dig it here! smile.gif

H4H

+Quote Post
Himansu C Kerkar
Aug 24 2012, 07:03 PM
Hello Sumit

Nice to see some more fellow Indians here on da forum
Welcome and enjoy ur time here

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Aug 24 2012, 07:21 PM
Instructor
Welcome once again Sumit ! smile.gif It's great to have you here.

If you need any help at all then just ask any of us or post a thread smile.gif

By the way, did I mention about the video chats to you yet ? Here's a thread explaining everything you need to know..

https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=41145

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 24 2012, 07:33 PM
thanks ben , himanshu and hungry4heaven. really nice to be part of GMC smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 24 2012, 10:47 PM
Hello Summit!!

Beware guys, the Indians are taking Over !!! wink.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 25 2012, 01:33 AM
WELCOME TO GMC!!!!! smile.gif I'm Todd Simpson and I'm on of our Video Chat Instructors and we'd love to have you at our SATURDAY METAL MELTDOWN each weekend. It's @ 10pm GMT in the chat room. Jump in to the forums and the video chat lessons! They are both great resources.

Todd

QUOTE (sumitnxt @ Aug 24 2012, 10:46 AM) *
Hi Friends

my name is sumit.

i am 34 years old. I'm from delhi, India

I been playing accoustic guitar on and off for the last 10 years.

Never had a formal training on guitar.

Lately found a little more time for music, bought an electric guitar - Hertz

I don't own any guitar effects processors yet, except a simple gibtone amplifier that does some distortion.

After checking a few sites, I decided to go with GuitarMasterClass , somewhat liked the format of learning small licks that can be mastered within shorter period of time compared to complete songs. Also you may not agree with me but .... i kinda like that the instructors don't keep telling which note to play and all those details , it makes even simple stuff sound complicated to me smile.gif

Well i guess thats about it , i am enjoying my time here -

some people i know now are yash, slavenko, grace, korblitz, cosmin, ben and alex ..

and hoping to make more new friends

bye...

sumit

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 25 2012, 12:06 PM
thanks slavenko. i am going to invite a dozen more indians smile.gif
thanks todd, would love to attend the saturday metal meltdown smile.gif

+Quote Post
Slavenko Erazer
Aug 25 2012, 01:00 PM
Come to the Sabbath!!! (chat)

This post has been edited by Slavenko Erazer: Aug 25 2012, 01:00 PM

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Aug 29 2012, 09:15 PM
You've made the right choice. GMC is simply the best guitar site I"ve ever found. Which is why I'm so thrilled to an Instructor here! This place really is amazing. Great community, great players, it's an amazing place Congrats!

Todd

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 30 2012, 03:46 PM
Yes Todd I am having a great time here at GMC .. thanks smile.gif

+Quote Post
TreyDeschamp
Aug 30 2012, 03:59 PM
Welcome to the family! Try out the REC, post some threads and play some guitar! See you around! wink.gif

--------------------
Check out my Youtube!
Add me on Facebook!

+Quote Post
sumitnxt
Aug 30 2012, 05:34 PM
QUOTE (TreyDeschamp @ Aug 30 2012, 02:59 PM) *
Welcome to the family! Try out the REC, post some threads and play some guitar! See you around! wink.gif

thanks bro smile.gif

+Quote Post
Blister
Aug 31 2012, 04:58 AM
Hi Sumit & welcome to GMC! smile.gif I agree with Todd, GMC is an amazing place to build your guitar skills. The instructors are brilliant & the members are encouraging & extremely knowledgable. Now go practice! smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 08:31 PM