Free Daw Via Soundcloud
OzRob
Sep 5 2011, 09:12 AM
GMC:er
http://soundcloud.com/apps/samplitude-soundcloud

No idea if it's any good or anything about it at all, but for beginners, the price is right! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
------------------------
My website (Flash) My other website (non-Flash)
------------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
MickeM
Sep 5 2011, 09:25 AM
Born of NWOBHM, Moderation Team Leader
Great tip!
I have another of Magix's DAWs and I'm quite fond of it. Uses up more resources than Reaper though so it's not for my lousy computer

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Saoirse O'Shea
Sep 5 2011, 10:23 AM
Moderator - low level high stakes
The full version of Samplitude (and its big brother Sequoia) is a very good daw. As I remember it it has a very good edl capabilites so it lends itself particularly well to editing - much better IMHO than PT/Cubase etc. Some of the vsts and vstis that came with the full version were also very good albeit the continual claim that they are mastering qualty is a bit silly (and that goes for lots of other audio software out there).

I'd assume that this free version has a limited track count and may well have dropped some of the vsts and vstis.

--------------------
Get your music professionally mastered by anl AES registered Mastering Engineer. Contact me for Audio Mastering Services and Advice and visit our website www.miromastering.com

Be friends on facebook with us here.

We use professional, mastering grade hardware in our mastering studo. Our hardware includes:
Cranesong Avocet II Monitor Controller, Dangerous Music Liasion Insert Hardware Router, ATC SCM Pro Monitors, Lavry Black DA11, Prism Orpheus ADC/DAC, Gyratec Gyraf XIV Parallel Passive Mastering EQ, Great River MAQ 2NV Mastering EQ, Kush Clariphonic Parallel EQ Shelf, Maselec MLA-2 Mastering Compressor, API 2500 Mastering Compressor, Eventide Eclipse Reverb/Echo.

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Sep 5 2011, 11:40 AM
Instructor
That's awesome! smile.gif I'll try it when I come to my desktop Thanks for sharing smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Sinisa Cekic
Sep 5 2011, 12:05 PM
Instructor
Wow, thanks for share ,looks really interesting smile.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Sep 5 2011, 02:05 PM
Learning Roadie
Thanks! I'll try it out some time. Hopefully it doesn't take up my resources since I have a sluggish laptop.

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 5 2011, 03:02 PM
Instructor
Great! I'll check it. Thanks for sharing!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Sep 5 2011, 04:22 PM
Instructor
Thanx for the link!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:13 PM