Game Of Thrones Sigil Collection (fender)
Mertay
Apr 17 2019, 11:08 AM
GMC:er
smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 18 2019, 07:00 PM
Seems like the Game Of Thrones Dragon guitar should be a bit more Metal and a bit less Fender Jaguar/Single Coil. Hmm.
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 17 2019, 06:08 AM) *
smile.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
PosterBoy
Apr 19 2019, 08:25 AM
Learning Roadie
The Principal Master Builder is Ron Thorn, he was a very very well respected small builder with a great following and reputation (he's a regular over at The Gear Page) and got an offer he seemingly couldn't refuse to join Fender Custom Shop.

I was more excited to see him in the video than the others as I'd read so many of his contributions over the last 10 years.

--------------------
My SoundCloud

Gear
Tyler Burning Water 2K
Burny RLG90 with BK Emeralds
Fender US Tele with BK Piledrivers
Epiphone 335 with Suhr Thornbuckers
PRS SE Custom 24-08
Ax8

Fessenden SD10 PSG
Quilter TT15

+Quote Post
Manu RASSE
Apr 19 2019, 07:14 PM
Veteran Tone Master
Wonderfull !

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 19 2019, 11:22 PM
'm guessing these are really good builds as they certainly seem to have spent money promoting it and the guy behind it has a great rep smile.gif I'd love to see an Iron Label Dragon inspired build. Or even better a Ibanez Custom Shop Dragon sigil thing with flamed red maple and the dragon sigil in burst or paint. But I'd probably have to call them and have it built from scratch.

QUOTE (PosterBoy @ Apr 19 2019, 03:25 AM) *
The Principal Master Builder is Ron Thorn, he was a very very well respected small builder with a great following and reputation (he's a regular over at The Gear Page) and got an offer he seemingly couldn't refuse to join Fender Custom Shop.

I was more excited to see him in the video than the others as I'd read so many of his contributions over the last 10 years.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 19 2019, 11:39 PM
The guitars are truly a work of art, I'd want one even if I never watched GOT biggrin.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 21 2019, 10:44 PM
smile.gif

https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/Str...agonglass-black

--------------------

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 22 2019, 05:44 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 21 2019, 01:44 PM) *

Wow blink.gif For that price, I should be able to drive it around town. biggrin.gif All of those guitars look incredible though.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 22 2019, 07:00 PM
Yeah, makes those $5000 relic'd super strats seem like a deal.

+Quote Post
AK Rich
Apr 25 2019, 04:42 PM
Learning Guitar Hero
QUOTE (klasaine @ Apr 22 2019, 10:00 AM) *
Yeah, makes those $5000 relic'd super strats seem like a deal.

Right, maybe I should rush out and buy one before they are all sold out. Nah not really. Like you, I don't think I would buy one even if I could afford it.

+Quote Post
klasaine
Apr 25 2019, 08:11 PM
QUOTE (AK Rich @ Apr 25 2019, 08:42 AM) *
Right, maybe I should rush out and buy one before they are all sold out. Nah not really. Like you, I don't think I would buy one even if I could afford it.

If I had 5 large to spend on a guitar, it would be on some type of vintage Gibson archtop. An ES-350 or ES-5 (Chuck Berry and T-Bone Walker axes respectively). 'Maybe' a 335. But alas I need some roofing work done so back to adult reality it is for me.

+Quote Post
Mertay
Apr 25 2019, 09:08 PM
After saw the price tag, checked used guitars for comparison. One can get 60's or 50's strats for the money.

Edit; Seems they're all sold biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Mertay: Apr 25 2019, 09:10 PM

--------------------

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 01:16 PM