2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Check Out This Vicious Hit In The Steelers Game!
enforcer
Dec 2 2008, 05:11 AM
GMC:er
he he, american football seems so weird after watching soccer games all my life! laugh.gif

But yeah that was a nasty hit, as if it echoed through his bones... It is a miracle he wasn't hurt and even with paddings that could be a neck snapping fall.

Cheers people biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

incoming spoiler read it at your own risk!

Spoiler:

Vigier G.V Wood HH
American Stratocaster Maple Standart with X2N bridge pickups
Samwick Artist custom modified Baswood Lespaul with S.Duncan JB and N56 pickups
Self made Fretless Strat type made of Rosewood/Maple with self wound Neck and Ibanez V8 Bridge Pickups
Floor Pod 2.0 Amp Simulation System
Pod Xt Pro Rack Amp Simulation System
Digitech TSR 12 Rack Effect and Studio Reverb
Behringer Composer Rack Compressor Expander
Morley Bad Horsie Wah Pedal
Behringer FB1010 Floor Board

it, surely, spoiled me!!!

and may the force be with you :)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FrankW
Dec 2 2008, 05:18 AM
QUOTE (tommyboy @ Dec 2 2008, 03:35 AM) *
That's why when you reach a certain age you trade in the running forty's for drinking them. laugh.gif

I had knee problems myself. Luckily, I didn't have the talent to make the next step. I was a starting tail back that was beating enough. Luckily, I had beast of a fullback in front of me and my quarterback could throw the ball.

laugh.gif Yeah, playing guitar is a whole lot easier on the ole' bod.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
kahall
Dec 2 2008, 05:25 AM
Learning Roadie
That little Welker dude is a thorn in the side of every team the Pat's play. He is one hell of a player but I enjoyed watching him take the shot. I wish he would of had the ball, had it fly out of his hands, then it would have been legal.

--------------------
Had a guitar hanging, just about waist high, and we are going to play these things until the day we die.

+Quote Post
Praetorian
Dec 10 2008, 02:38 AM
Learning Apprentice Player & Challenge Star
Not to try and revive an old thread...but I found it interesting that the NFL apologized to Ryan Clark for the flag. They said the hit was legal and there should have been no penalty, and there will certainly be no fine.

--------------------
Ben

Fender American Standard Stratocaster
Ibanez RG4EXQM1

+Quote Post
besip
Dec 10 2008, 03:19 AM
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by NFL Properties LLC

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:26 PM