Independence Free Install
zoom
Sep 29 2011, 02:23 PM
Learning Roadie
Hi guys

I'm a bit stuck. I'm trying to load independence free from yellowtools. Which is a VST plug in. I've download this file and placed it installed it
in reaper plugins file.
Now it mentions about manually copy files

Independence Download Instruments do not contain an installer
application. After the software installation you have to copy the
sound library and the Layers manually into the required folders:
1.) Copy the folder with the product name into the folder „Layers“ inside
your „yellow tools root folder“ - these are the Layers of your product.
2.) Copy the YTIF file into the folder „image files“ inside your „yellow
tools root folder“ - this is the sound library of your product.

The thing is as far as I can tell I can't find any files to copy into 'layers' and 'image files'

I've set up my preferences in reaper to look in reaper plugins file but I've not had any success. mellow.gif

This stuff all new to me so I'm wondering if any one can point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by zoom: Sep 29 2011, 02:24 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dark dude
Sep 29 2011, 05:40 PM
GMC:er
The product is 'Independence Electric Guitars' (I assume you went here: http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/index.php?id=1016 and downloaded that. Independence FREE is not a VST plug-in but supports VST plug-ins). Just search for that folder and put it into the 'Yellow Tools root folder'.

Do a search for "YTIF" and throw that into the "Image Files" folder which is in the folder above.

--

I'd test it out, but it's too big of a download.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
zoom
Sep 30 2011, 01:25 AM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (dark dude @ Sep 29 2011, 05:40 PM) *
The product is 'Independence Electric Guitars' (I assume you went here: http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/index.php?id=1016 and downloaded that. Independence FREE is not a VST plug-in but supports VST plug-ins). Just search for that folder and put it into the 'Yellow Tools root folder'.

Do a search for "YTIF" and throw that into the "Image Files" folder which is in the folder above.

--

Thanks dark dude for checking out

Independance does support vst plug-ins but it also comes with 2GB of instruments (free sound library)
http://www.yellowtools.us/cp21/cms/index.php?id=842

I'm just trying to get started in reaper and I say a guy on utube (vikingguitar) do a tut on programing drums using this plug in

+Quote Post
Adrian Figallo
Sep 30 2011, 05:55 AM
Instructor
ah, no clue using reaper, i think todd might know something about this smile.gif

--------------------

Check my Instructor Profile Rockers!
Got a Blog too!, www.adriantracks.com

Follow me on facebook and youtube!
-Facebook
-Youtube

+Quote Post
zoom
Oct 1 2011, 12:26 PM
Learning Roadie
QUOTE (dark dude @ Sep 29 2011, 05:40 PM) *

--

Yeah I've got this part sorted now. I thought the music library would download with independance free but no I've had to download them separate and drop them in to the 'yellow tools root folder'.

+Quote Post
dark dude
Oct 1 2011, 04:20 PM
GMC:er
So is it working now? smile.gif

--------------------
Ibanez 2550E
LTD EC-1000 VB
Roland Cube 30W

+Quote Post
Michael AC
Oct 1 2011, 04:29 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
You have the link to the tutorial?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 04:43 AM