Introduction, A quick hello to GMC
orijitdhar
Dec 28 2011, 02:40 AM
GMC:er
Hi GMC,
My name is Orijit Dhar. I lived in India most of my life, but now live in America.
I play a schecter damien with 2 EMG-HZ humbucking pickups. I also have a BOSS GT-6 and a line 6 spider amp.
I have been playing for around 18 years, but not very seriously. I played in a few amateur bands, primarily as a vocalist and sometimes as a rythm guitarist.

In general, I love all kinds of music, but when it comes to playing guitars, I stick to metal. Bands I like are Maiden, Judas Priest, Metallica, Megadeth... etc...

I feel very frustrated with my rate of learning. I hope GMC helps me take my guitaring up a few notches. I have always struggled with timing and precision playing. And would like to improve on those aspects. I would love to master sweep picking and eventually play some neo-classical peices.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jan 4 2012, 03:46 PM
Instructor
welcome to GMC! Let us know what we can help you with, I have your same influences!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Jan 4 2012, 07:14 PM
Instructor
Hi friend!! Welcome to the site! You will find Ben Higgins and my lessons interesting basing on the styles that you want to learn. Check them out and let me know if you need some help or feedback.
Enjoy GMC! smile.gif

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Jan 4 2012, 08:59 PM
Instructor
Welcome aboard Orijit, nice to have you here! smile.gif Check out some video chats from Todd, you will quickly progress with speedpicking/shredding elements there! smile.gif For any questions, we are available on the forum 24/7! smile.gif

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jan 4 2012, 09:56 PM
Instructor
Hey there! Welcome to GMC! We are delighted to help out so please do ask us anything you wish to know wink.gif

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Jan 4 2012, 10:02 PM
Instructor
Hi Orijit and welcome to GMC ! smile.gif

Great influences... as Gabriel said, him and myself love our old school metal.. and check out Daniel Realpe too (he's already commented in the thread, further up) smile.gif

If you need some help with choosing what to work on, then we're here to help cool.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:36 PM