Neo Soul Collab
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 14 2017, 11:45 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 14 2017, 07:18 PM) *
Aw man! 4 times I clicked that before I realised it wasn't a video dry.gif

laugh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GeneT95
Feb 14 2017, 11:57 PM
GMC:er
Don't worry bleez. I'm sure your clicking wasn't worse then me first putting on headphones, then clicking to the last page, and realizing I had been duped.

I left the headphones on a while. Thought it might make me feel better.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Kristofer Dahl
Feb 15 2017, 10:58 AM
GMC Founder
Aaaand the wait is over:

Well done guys - we have started exploring such cool genres recently!

--------------------

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 15 2017, 01:11 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Hell yes biggrin.gif that turned out brilliant.
where did the vocal / rap parts come from? they were great.

--------------------

You say 'minor pentatonic ' like it's a bad thing

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Feb 15 2017, 01:16 PM
Instructor
I love it! Great job everybody!

For the vocals I've used different hip hop and soul samples that I've found in youtube. I think that it's a cool trick to make instrumental music say something else.

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Sensible Jones
Feb 15 2017, 03:16 PM
Yet another awesome job by everyone!!!
Especially Gab for putting it all together!!
Can't wait to see what we're doing next!!!
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

--------------------
I'd rather have a full Bottle in front of me than a full Frontal Lobotomy!!

+Quote Post
Phil66
Feb 15 2017, 08:59 PM
Learning Apprentice Player
Brilliant, well done everybody especially you Mr Leopardi Sir, another incredible video ph34r.gif I'm sure I speak on behalf of everyone when I say thank you for putting the time and effort in for us to create a video as good as this, hopefully it will not only inspire us but it will inspire others to have a go.

I love this, it's one of my favourite and has actually made me want to get into some Neo Soul and Hip Hop but maybe some of the more hard core stuff rather than the commercial stuff I've heard.

Can't wait for the next one, come on people, it doesn't matter if you only play one note, it will make the mix somewhere so venture out of the darkness and join us, everyone is more than welcome smile.gif

This post has been edited by Phil66: Feb 15 2017, 09:00 PM

--------------------

SEE MY GMC CERTIFICATE

Success is not obtained overnight. It comes in instalments; you get a little bit today, a little bit tomorrow until the whole package is given out. The day you procrastinate, you lose that day's success.

Israelmore Ayivor

+Quote Post
ChrisGLP
Feb 16 2017, 06:34 AM
Learning Apprentice Player
The video with these voices is awesome.... Thx Gab!

Hey bleez... how have you done this incredible epic sound... a patch for the hd500x? cool.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 16 2017, 07:04 AM
Super congrats to everyone on another killer tune and job well done by Gabe in writing this and putting it all together! It's a HUGE job to get all this to work together!

Todd

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 16 2017, 09:28 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (ChrisGLP @ Feb 16 2017, 05:34 AM) *
Hey bleez... how have you done this incredible epic sound... a patch for the hd500x? cool.gif

thanks dude smile.gif I got a Kemper...... and we are very happy together wub.gif
The profile I used there was a '69 Marshall + Timmy pedal from MBritt ( with my crybaby in the front )

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 17 2017, 02:59 AM
I think I"m the only guy without a kemper!! smile.gif So you got a kemper and an 11 rack? All you need now is an AXE FX and HELIX and you are set for life smile.gif

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 16 2017, 04:28 AM) *
thanks dude smile.gif I got a Kemper...... and we are very happy together wub.gif
The profile I used there was a '69 Marshall + Timmy pedal from MBritt ( with my crybaby in the front )

+Quote Post
bleez
Feb 17 2017, 09:41 AM
Experienced Tone Seeker
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 17 2017, 01:59 AM) *
I think I"m the only guy without a kemper!! smile.gif So you got a kemper and an 11 rack? All you need now is an AXE FX and HELIX and you are set for life smile.gif

Todd

yes please, all of those would be great, also throw in one of those sick looking headrush boards to help me bust out a few sarah longfield licks biggrin.gif

My plan was to sell the 11R and throw the proceeds at the kemper because despite my cavalier purchase of the KPA Im not rich by any means cool.gif but I cant bring myself to get rid of the 11R!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 18 2017, 04:58 AM
I too can't bring myself to sell my 11r. smile.gif I just like it too much and I've spent too much time making presets that I like. It's one of the few processors that I've been able to tweak and get the tone I was really looking for. Before that, the only other thing able to do it for me was OVERLOUD TH2. Then again, I"ve yet to try an Axe or Kemper smile.gif But I do hope to own both at some pont. Also, the resale value of the 11r is only about $250 or so, and for that price, I'll keep it wink.gif Since avid stopped development on them, they got nice and cheap which is how I bought one start with. The original price was over a thousand bux.

Todd

QUOTE (bleez @ Feb 17 2017, 04:41 AM) *
yes please, all of those would be great, also throw in one of those sick looking headrush boards to help me bust out a few sarah longfield licks biggrin.gif

My plan was to sell the 11R and throw the proceeds at the kemper because despite my cavalier purchase of the KPA Im not rich by any means cool.gif but I cant bring myself to get rid of the 11R!

+Quote Post

4 Pages V  « < 2 3 4
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 03:15 AM