It's Pain State
besip
Jan 29 2009, 12:45 AM
GMC:er
I'm was buy my Jackson Sl2 few days ago and i'm can't play over the baby

I'm feel pins and needles on my right arm specialy hands and fingers always when i'm put my hands over some stret{work}..looks like some of my nerv, ligament is or overtrain or maybe there is some irritation...actually i'm was the problem before i'm buy new axe so i'm was take rest for few days...but first day with my new guitar i'm was play around 1-2 hour and next day the pins and needles was back...it's not painfuel more like pain i'm feel creepiness or litlle spasm

the new Guitar still caaling me from the hardbox..pick me pick me biggrin.gif ...but i'm really wana wait..i'm hate doctors so hope i'm be ok and don't need to see anybody

oo My nex axe caaling me pick me
and my old Guitar Crying nooo pick meee biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
[
MY Gear
Jackson Sl2h
Digitech DF-7
PodXt
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
David Wallimann
Jan 29 2009, 01:25 AM
Instructor
Haha!
I know what you mean man!
Well, you can always work on theory!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
www.youtube.com/Wallimann
www.davidwallimann.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th April 2024 - 12:15 AM