2 Pages V  < 1 2  
New Lesson, 'seeds' Ep Release Day And Cool Activities For The Gmc Family!
TeoWulf
Dec 1 2012, 01:31 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 30 2012, 11:25 AM) *
If you wish to get stuff, please, do write an email with your orders and details at [email protected]! It's where we centralize everything! Thank you!

Will you sign it for me? rolleyes.gif

I'm definetly going to order it in a few days

Keep being awesome biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 01:50 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (TeoWulf @ Dec 1 2012, 12:31 PM) *
Will you sign it for me? rolleyes.gif

I'm definetly going to order it in a few days

Keep being awesome biggrin.gif

Sure man smile.gif Will do! Thanks!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2012, 03:14 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Gitarrero @ Dec 1 2012, 11:34 AM) *
Just wrote an email to your Merch!
No clue if you get the mail...but I started it with Hi Cosmin laugh.gif

Didn't you know ? Any emails coming from you have already been barred ! laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Gitarrero
Dec 1 2012, 03:18 PM
Accomplished Rock Star
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2012, 03:14 PM) *
Didn't you know ? Any emails coming from you have already been barred ! laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Already got a nice reply from Ioana tongue.gif

--------------------
Check my band project with fellow GMCer VilleFIN
Facebook
Youtube
Soundcloud
Twitter
Instagram

+Quote Post
azureus
Dec 1 2012, 03:52 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Nov 29 2012, 03:22 PM) *
Thank you very much gentlemen! I am just about to leave the house towards the venue! biggrin.gif

I wich you a big crowd ,..succes Master rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 04:30 PM
Instructor
Thanks mate. The crowd was awesome! biggrin.gif

Check out some pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.4...5819&type=1

+Quote Post
Ben Higgins
Dec 1 2012, 06:05 PM
Instructor
I love this angry one of you here !

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=457...e=3&theater

+Quote Post
gregc1
Dec 1 2012, 06:14 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
Damn Cosmin, that is so damn impressive. A few days ago when I was watching your new lesson and you started singing I was like "WTF!?".

Your vocal chops seriously rival your guitar playing. Hope this thing explodes for you man! I'll be picking up the album for sure.

--------------------

+Quote Post
thefireball
Dec 1 2012, 06:23 PM
Learning Roadie
How do I get a CD? I thought it was gonna be on iTunes, so I just kept checking. So I email like Christian did? I want a signed CD, I guess, but I thought I could just buy it digitally instead. I would prefer digital if I can.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 1 2012, 07:01 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (thefireball @ Dec 1 2012, 05:23 PM) *
How do I get a CD? I thought it was gonna be on iTunes, so I just kept checking. So I email like Christian did? I want a signed CD, I guess, but I thought I could just buy it digitally instead. I would prefer digital if I can.

Hey Bran - you can do it like Christian - mail at [email protected] - if you want the signed CD. Otherwise, i will post in here as soon as iTunes starts selling it. Most probably Monday - we signed the contract with the distribution label so it's 'any minute now' smile.gif

QUOTE (gregc1 @ Dec 1 2012, 05:14 PM) *
Damn Cosmin, that is so damn impressive. A few days ago when I was watching your new lesson and you started singing I was like "WTF!?".

Your vocal chops seriously rival your guitar playing. Hope this thing explodes for you man! I'll be picking up the album for sure.

Thank you man! smile.gif We have shot the whole gig with 5 cams and recorded live with a fancy digital recording interface - will let you guys know exactly what it was. Our soundman is crazy about these gadgets and has some impressive tools in his arsenal biggrin.gif

We'll be workin on a bunch of live movies or maybe even a DVD... haven't yet decided smile.gif

This post has been edited by Cosmin Lupu: Dec 1 2012, 07:02 PM

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Dec 2 2012, 07:29 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ben Higgins @ Dec 1 2012, 05:05 PM) *

Thank you Ben!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:18 AM