My Band (deseo)
ThatGuy
Oct 31 2007, 03:25 PM
GMC:er
Well, first of all. We started last year this month actually. So, we've only been together a year. We are pretty much a solo-less band. The intricateness is in the simplicity of our music. We are 'deathcore/experimental'. So. If you want to take a listen. We have two recordings on our myspace.
htttp://www.myspace.com/deseoak

Sorry if this is in the wrong category Kris, you can swap it to whichever one you want. I just didn't know where to put it tongue.gif. I was thinking uploads... But it's not really an upload so.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by ThatGuy: Oct 31 2007, 03:28 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Robin
Nov 1 2007, 05:36 AM
DAMNIT THIS IS SO FREAKIN AWESOME OH JEBUS!

DAMN, DAMN, DAMN. No words. The sound, riffs, vocals, everything, damnit this was EXCELLENT.

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Robin: Nov 1 2007, 05:37 AM

+Quote Post
Fsgdjv
Nov 1 2007, 05:49 AM
Your riffs reminds me of Sculptured, wich is one of the best things I can say about riffs in general. I definetly think you're onto something.

--------------------

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Nov 1 2007, 02:30 PM
Thanks guys. It really means something when people say stuff like this. Tell your friends about us biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Chris Evans
Nov 1 2007, 11:25 PM
Learning Tone Guru - Community Coordinator & Moderator
Wasnt too sure about "Self Destruct" but could see where it was going with "I hate the shape" smile.gif

Good luck, you seem to have a good fan base starting there smile.gif

--------------------
Show us what part of the world you live in and get yourself
ON THE GMC:er Location MAP

+Quote Post
Owen
Nov 2 2007, 01:12 AM
I like it. Good stuff. Those zombie photo's are pretty wierd. tongue.gif

\m/ >_< \m/

--------------------
Don't Panic.

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Nov 2 2007, 02:50 AM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Zombies only make it cooler!

Great stuff by the way.

+Quote Post
ThatGuy
Nov 3 2007, 08:34 AM
Yeah. We are re-recording Self-Destruct once our friends (The Wagner Logic) get back from their tour. It will sound a LOT better.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 12:50 AM