Request: Natural And Artificial Harmonics
jammer91
Jun 26 2007, 07:22 PM
GMC:er
This has been on the top of my mind probably even before i started to play guitar. It is difficult and even after 2 years of playing i still cant manage to to play artificial harmonics.

Ive already requested this lesson probably 1 month back but there is yet to be a response.

The reason im pestering the instructors of GMC is that there are so many techniques that i found practically impossible and you swept past it in an hours practice session! No wonder you motto is... FROM ZERO TO HERO. Im sure with your help i can play it and show off in no time! lol

So please please please make a harmonics lesson.

Many lessons on GMC require this technique and im unable to do it (its sorta frustrating).

THANKS,
Aaron

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

QUOTE (Kristofer Dahl @ Nov 10 2007, 12:27 AM) *
Part of the key to success is to never call yourself good...

My RIg:
-Epiphone 1967 FLying V
-Line 6 POD XT live
-VOX Valvetronics AD30VT
-Yamaha EG-112
-Yamaha GA-10
-Some Yamaha acoustic which is a magnet to dust under my bed

End World Hunger
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
Pavel
Jul 15 2007, 08:39 PM
Instructor
Lesson ready and uploaded! Turned out to be way better than i expected - so i really hope you're gonna like it!!

Now you just have to wait for Kris to launch it! smile.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
"It isn't how many years you have been playing, it's how many hours." -- Prashant Aswani

"PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE!" -- Michael Angelo Batio

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th April 2024 - 12:29 AM