Reaper For Gmc Users
Huargo
Oct 9 2013, 07:34 PM
Tone Seeker
Hi!
i made a mini tutorial for helping learn lessons and practice with reaper.
With reaper you can change bpm, and pitch easy from the download lessons.
If you want to show a take to your mentor a different bpm it's easy with reaper. If you wanna learn lessons in d o other tunes
it's easy too
the soft it's not free but you can tested for 60 days.
The price is 60$
http://www.reaper.fm

if you have questions post it here.
And sorry for my bad inglishhhhhhhhhhh.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Oct 9 2013, 09:05 PM
Instructor
Hey Huargo! This mini tutorial is very cool and gives some ideas for the GMCers that are not used to experiment with these type of software for practicing. I personally use Cubase for this but it's the same concept.

Thanks for sharing this here. wink.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
coffeeman
Oct 9 2013, 11:18 PM
Experienced Tone Seeker
I was using another software to change the BPM, but it doesn't show the BPM, so I had to calculate with another software. But this is really simple and handy. Thanks a lot man!

--------------------
The only thing yo can do, is what you love!

Visit my youtube

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 10 2013, 09:07 AM
Instructor
Thanks for sharing this mate smile.gif Really useful for everyone here!

+Quote Post
Huargo
Oct 10 2013, 11:47 AM
Tone Seeker
Thanks guys!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Oct 11 2013, 08:00 AM
Instructor
By all means, this is a great addition for the community smile.gif We should thank you!

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Oct 21 2013, 04:59 AM
GMC:er

Very cool!! I'm going to point this to FRAN!! I think this would be a great addition to the RECORDING WIKI here at GMC!!

QUOTE (huargo @ Oct 9 2013, 02:34 PM) *
Hi!
i made a mini tutorial for helping learn lessons and practice with reaper.
With reaper you can change bpm, and pitch easy from the download lessons.
If you want to show a take to your mentor a different bpm it's easy with reaper. If you wanna learn lessons in d o other tunes
it's easy too
the soft it's not free but you can tested for 60 days.
The price is 60$
http://www.reaper.fm

if you have questions post it here.
And sorry for my bad inglishhhhhhhhhhh.

+Quote Post
SlowFingaX
Feb 4 2014, 08:32 PM
Thanks for sharing this Huargo! Very useful for me smile.gif Today I "fight" a few hours with Reaper and Guitar Rig 5, because I tested that software to find some new tones for Collab training smile.gif I got some sound very quickly from Rig with Reaper, but without effects wink.gif
But finally I won that fight... laugh.gif Everything else was ok...except input settings smile.gif

--------------------
My Gear:

Jackson DX10D Dinky
Boss GT-10
Boss Micro BR BR-80
Korg Pandora PX4
Guitar Rig 5
Ezmix 2 + many metal packs
Reaper

+Quote Post
Huargo
Feb 4 2014, 09:36 PM
Tone Seeker
Cool!, reaper it's a good software to start recordings. I use every day, i like to record my classes to really listen the exercises. Sometimes you think that it's well played and when listen the take it's like arrggg.
Slow down the backing it's a good way to practice.

What problems with input settings?.
If you need any help there's a lot of users here. Start a topic.
I recommend you talk with Darius to find your tone he has a nice topics with other students very helpfuls.
But any instructor can do this work they have a very good tones. wink.gif
Todd it's the master of pluggings.

see you!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 5 2014, 10:06 AM
Instructor
Say - I don't have any experience with Reaper but I was curious to ask on behalf of someone I know, who's a bit shy to ask - what's the process of rendering a track - a wav. let's say, in Reaper? smile.gif Thank you for you kindness mates!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Feb 5 2014, 12:18 PM
Instructor
Awesome toturial Hurago. It very kind of Yours to give such a great feedback to other GMC users, since there is a lot of Reaper users in here smile.gif I even did install one myself to have some reference for helping with the tone adjustments smile.gif

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Feb 6 2014, 02:46 AM
It's really simple smile.gif You just click FILE>RENDER> and select .wav output and bingo! smile.gif

QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Feb 5 2014, 04:06 AM) *
Say - I don't have any experience with Reaper but I was curious to ask on behalf of someone I know, who's a bit shy to ask - what's the process of rendering a track - a wav. let's say, in Reaper? smile.gif Thank you for you kindness mates!

+Quote Post
gp1305
Feb 6 2014, 04:25 AM
Reaper is awesome. You can easily integrate midi with audio tracks with a few simple clicks. If you haven't checked it out do so! It's coded by the same guy that brought us the great program Winamp.

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Feb 6 2014, 08:27 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Todd Simpson @ Feb 6 2014, 01:46 AM) *
It's really simple smile.gif You just click FILE>RENDER> and select .wav output and bingo! smile.gif

Thanks Todd - I'll write him right away!

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 03:12 AM