Quarantine Netflix Watch List (originals)
Todd Simpson
Mar 27 2020, 08:54 PM
GMC:er
Here are a list of some of the best Netflix Originals currently on netflix . If you are running out of things to watch during your quarantine, hopefully this will help!! If you have any cool netflix bits to share, please do!

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 27 2020, 08:56 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Mar 27 2020, 10:15 PM
GMC:er
Also, if you have not yet seen it, I must suggest the Sci Fi kitch classic FLASH GORDON with the sound track by queen (one of the first big movies to have a rock band do the soundtrack) and here is a fan vid in due worship of the movie. It's referenced in more places than I ever realized in other pop culture. I also learned in this vid that one of the original writers of the original batman series was a writer on Flash Gordon. The sound track by Queen is amazing imho. It's got future james bond TIMOTHY DALTON and several others from various bond films yet to be made at the time. George Lucas himself wanted to make this movie. The producer denied giving the rights to lucas so lucas made his own sci fi movie you may have heard of called STAR WARS.

One thing you may notice is that the main characters voice seems off. The lead actor had creative differences with the producer and left the production after filming so he couldn't do voice over in post production. They ended up using another actors voice.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Todd Simpson: Mar 27 2020, 10:17 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 12:12 AM