Backing Track
fgdvir
Jun 26 2010, 11:54 PM
GMC:er
so, I haven't been here for a while and I have to change that a lot have change(mostly for the best). but one thing I don't understand.

why can't I download the backing tracks of the lessons?.. I mean, ok I can understand why I can't download the videos. but the sound track?

it really hard for me as it is becues I have bad internet connection. and after I know the basics of a lesson, and I practiced a little bit on the gtuiar pro tabs, I like to try and play with the sound track. and know it is too much of a big deal because it means to enter the lesson again just to play the soundtrack.

can someone help me?. is there is a way to download it anyway?, can someone make it so it will be downlaodble ?

thanks

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Daniel Realpe
Jun 27 2010, 04:14 PM
Instructor
I think you have to ask the instructor for this, or contact admin if he's inactive

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Visit my:
INSTRUCTOR PROFILE

"If a composer could say what he had to say in words he would not bother trying to say it in music."
Gustav Mahler

Subscribe to my Youtube Channel here

+Quote Post
Vasilije Vukmiro...
Jun 28 2010, 12:41 PM
Jazz Instructor
Yeah, feel free to send request for backing track, no problem.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:50 AM