Scale Generator, PSA
Britishampfan
May 31 2013, 09:57 PM
GMC:er
OMG that scale generator is the best thing since they put the pocket in pita, I am designing exotic scales right now for tonights band rehearsal.

How are you guys using it?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by Britishampfan: May 31 2013, 09:59 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Cosmin Lupu
Jun 1 2013, 11:13 AM
Instructor
I am only using it when posting here in the forum or when I post the images of the scales used in the context of the lessons I create for GMC smile.gif It is indeed a very useful tool!

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Britishampfan
Jun 1 2013, 07:50 PM
GMC:er
QUOTE (Cosmin Lupu @ Jun 1 2013, 10:13 AM) *
I am only using it when posting here in the forum or when I post the images of the scales used in the context of the lessons I create for GMC smile.gif It is indeed a very useful tool!

Yes I was pretty impressed by the tone generator, ha ha, I broke out some some new scales last night, the other guitar player was asking "what key was that in?" ha ha

Already GMC has improved my playing!

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Jun 1 2013, 09:13 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
QUOTE (Britishampfan @ May 31 2013, 10:57 PM) *
OMG that scale generator is the best thing since they put the pocket in pita, I am designing exotic scales right now for tonights band rehearsal.

How are you guys using it?

Yeah its very useful for writing down custom scales or even chords or individual phrases by just clicking on the fretboard.
I use it to visualize the scales and for quick saving/sharing ideas.

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Darius Wave
Jun 2 2013, 01:24 AM
Instructor
Scale generator is also awesome toexplain how simple are the relations between the basic modal scales wink.gif Like Cosmin said - best for the lessons! wink.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th April 2024 - 04:46 AM