Why Character Tab?
p8guitar
Sep 18 2015, 10:25 PM
GMC:er
I just signed up with guitarmasterclass because I wanted to learn the Jimi Hendrix Rhythm style lesson by Diego Budicin. I like the lesson a lot, but if I had known that all the tabs on this site are shown in this ugly confusing character style I would not have signed up.

Why don't you show normal tab? It's 2015, not 1980...

And why don't you just put stems in the tab to show the rhythm? Then you have the best of both worlds - you understand the rhythm at first glance, and you know where to find the notes, but you don't need the music notation.

edit: ok, I should stop ranting, just discovered that you can display the tab with TuxGuitar. :-)
But it would be nice to see the tab in "non-character style" directly in the lesson window.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

This post has been edited by p8guitar: Sep 18 2015, 10:47 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 2)
Kristofer Dahl
Sep 19 2015, 08:44 AM
GMC Founder
Yes that could be a cool option. Who knows what the future will bring to the site!

Awesome to have you here p8guitar - and thanks a lot for taking the time to give us some feedback! biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Sep 19 2015, 04:08 PM
Instructor
Hi friend! Welcome to the site! smile.gif

That's a good idea for the future, thanks a lot for your feedback!

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:28 AM