Cubase Le Help
Robin
Sep 30 2007, 03:50 AM
GMC:er
I'm starting to get seriously pissed off now, for two days I've tried to Export projects in Cubase LE.
Every time I get this:

"An error occured during the export!"

Only two times have I managed to get trough with this, and I'm not sure how I did it. One time I changed the name of the song I was gonna export, and it just worked. The second time I made it I clicked on those Write Enable buttons on each track. These things probably didnt even have anything to do with it anyway.

I dont get whats wrong.

And why the hell doesnt the errors say whats wrong? "An error occured during the export!" yeah like what?

Sorry if I didnt explain well. Its probably something really simple that I havent noticed.

Please help, thanks.

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies (1 - 5)
Muris Varajic
Sep 30 2007, 03:56 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 30 2007, 04:50 AM) *
I'm starting to get seriously pissed off now, for two days I've tried to Export projects in Cubase LE.
Every time I get this:

"An error occured during the export!"

Only two times have I managed to get trough with this, and I'm not sure how I did it. One time I changed the name of the song I was gonna export, and it just worked. The second time I made it I clicked on those Write Enable buttons on each track. These things probably didnt even have anything to do with it anyway.

I dont get whats wrong.

And why the hell doesnt the errors say whats wrong? "An error occured during the export!" yeah like what?
Sorry if I didnt explain well. Its probably something really simple that I havent noticed.
Please help, thanks.

Not sure if I got it right Robin...
Are you trying to export project or audio mixdown in wave/mp3?

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 30 2007, 03:57 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 30 2007, 02:56 AM) *
audio mixdown in wave/mp3?

thats it yeah.

After googling a bit, it seems like plenty of others have the same problem as me. Gonna see if I find a solution.

Haha... Omg, I think I know now. *Checking*

Ohh damnit, stupid little mistake. It turns out the Right/left markers were on the wrong sides... Right one the left side and the other way around... Well, problem solved.

This post has been edited by Robin: Sep 30 2007, 04:06 AM

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 30 2007, 04:08 AM
Instructor
I haven't had same problems yet.tho I have some MIDI issues but that's not the topic wink.gif
Let me know what is was about,would like to know!! smile.gif

QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 30 2007, 04:57 AM) *
thats it yeah.
After googling a bit, it seems like plenty of others have the same problem as me. Gonna see if I find a solution.
Haha... Omg, I think I know now. *Checking*

Ohh damnit, stupid little mistake. It turns out the Right/left markers were on the wrong sides... Right one the left side and the other way around... Well, problem solved.

Ahh,you had red field between locators instead of blue?

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post
Robin
Sep 30 2007, 04:34 AM
QUOTE (muris @ Sep 30 2007, 03:08 AM) *
I haven't had same problems yet.tho I have some MIDI issues but that's not the topic wink.gif
Let me know what is was about,would like to know!! smile.gif
Ahh,you had red field between locators instead of blue?

No the color was the same beetween the locators, thats probably why I didnt notice biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Sep 30 2007, 04:39 AM
Instructor
QUOTE (Robin @ Sep 30 2007, 05:34 AM) *
No the color was the same beetween the locators, thats probably why I didnt notice biggrin.gif

The same? ohmy.gif
I didn't know it works that way in Le edition blink.gif
I got into similar situation once,inverted locators,no recording laugh.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

The Pianist

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2024 - 02:18 AM