2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Djent Nearing Its End?, Don't fall in to the trap
Darius Wave
Apr 26 2017, 12:51 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Mertay @ Apr 26 2017, 08:58 AM) *
It would be very funny if when we grow old, the rich will buy 8 string "vintage" guitars like they do now with Gibson and Fender's biggrin.gif

ha ha ha ha...I try to imagine..biggrin.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 27 2017, 01:49 AM
GMC:er
Hey Grandpa!! Play me some of that vintage Meshuggah on that Vintage 8 String!!!! Ahhhh that takes me back smile.gif hehehehe.

Todd
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 26 2017, 07:51 AM) *
ha ha ha ha...I try to imagine..biggrin.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

+Quote Post
Gabriel Leopardi
Apr 27 2017, 01:30 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Darius Wave @ Apr 26 2017, 05:19 AM) *
I think it will depend more on the younger generation. We are used to musicians who where looking for how to be different while nowadays I often notice young people being fascinated on how to sound exactly like someone. Ido not judge, I only only think that the overall attitude they will follow to upcoming players will shape things as it usually happens.

That's why series like this one are popular...

--------------------
My lessons

Do you need a Guitar Plan?
Join Gab's Army

Check my band:Cirse
Check my soundcloud:Soundcloud

Please subscribe to my:Youtube Channel

+Quote Post
Todd Simpson
Apr 28 2017, 03:24 AM
GMC:er
I agree wink.gif There's no way around it really. When you are young and you first hear something that just blows you away, you want to sound like that guy. You go and buy a guitar as similar as possible, and amp, as close as you can etc. Even if they are just import cheap clones. We've all done it at some point smile.gif Only later do we start to develop our own style of play, but our original loves are still in there smile.gif No matter what I play there are bits of Paul Gilbert in it for example smile.gif Just can't helped!

Todd

QUOTE (Gabriel Leopardi @ Apr 27 2017, 08:30 AM) *
That's why series like this one are popular...

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th April 2024 - 06:38 PM