3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Gta Iv Can't Wait Anymore
Nighthawk1
Apr 25 2008, 08:19 AM
GMC:er
Hi there, are you also so keen on playing the new part of that great series !!This game will probably again make me neglect my guitar for some weeks.... huh.gif

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Ivan Milenkovic
Apr 25 2008, 11:09 AM
Instructor
I'm happy because I don't play games anymore. GTA has taken a large part of my life. sad.gif

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
- Ivan's Video Chat Lesson Notes HERE
- Check out my GMC Profile and Lessons
- (Please subscribe to my) YouTube Official Channel
- Let's be connected through ! Facebook! :)

+Quote Post
Trond Vold
Apr 25 2008, 01:34 PM
Instructor
I'm really looking forward to the new GTA aswell, going to be the best one yet.

--------------------
Guitars: Schecter Stiletto Classic, Jackson SLSMG, Ibanez RG-380 Japan, Gibson Les Paul Studio

Amp: Marshall JMP-1 -> Rocktron Velocity 100 -> Marshall JCM-900 Lead 4x12

FX and stomps: T.C Electronics G-Sharp, Korg SDD-1200, Emma Transmorgrifier, BYOC Tribooster, GGG Green Ringer, Dinosaur Overdrive, Voodoo Lab SuperFuzz, Sovtek Bassballs, Line6 Tap Tremolo, EHX Screaming Bird.

My Instructor Board!

My Myspace!

+Quote Post
Marcus Lavendell
Apr 25 2008, 01:40 PM
Instructor
QUOTE (Ivan Milenkovic @ Apr 25 2008, 12:09 PM) *
I'm happy because I don't play games anymore. GTA has taken a large part of my life. sad.gif

I know what you're talking about Ivan!
Once I start to play games - I can't stop!! So I try to be a sober 'gameoholic' these days laugh.gif

Sorry for going off topic Nighthawk.

--------------------
I use Elixir® Strings

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

+Quote Post
Muris Varajic
Apr 25 2008, 01:42 PM
Instructor
Yeah,axe is gonna be on stand by once more...when new GTA is out. biggrin.gif

--------------------
Youtube
MySpace
Website

Album "Let It Out" on
iTunes
and CD Baby

Check out my video lessons and instructor board!

The Pianist
tune is progress,check it out!

"ok.. it is great.. :P

have you myspace? Can i to personalize this for you guy?"

+Quote Post
Danilo Capezzuto
Apr 25 2008, 01:44 PM
Instructor
Nooo!! Don't do that...keep your guitar and play, you have to be like the guy of the film "Into the wild"...but without a rifle...with a guitar! tongue.gif

--------------------
Check out my video lessons!

+Quote Post
Nighthawk1
Apr 25 2008, 01:54 PM
You guys are right...and it's only sensible to practise guitar then playing video games. I've been thinking about that a lot, it makes a lot of fun...but what are doing? You get virtual skills and all in all you were just sitting on a chair while playing...but this game must be played !!!
biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Nighthawk: Apr 25 2008, 01:55 PM

+Quote Post
The Uncreator
Apr 25 2008, 03:55 PM
Fire Up The Blades, Moderator
Im like the only one in this world who loves to play video games, But doesnt care about this laugh.gif

+Quote Post
Bondy
Apr 25 2008, 06:01 PM
Learning Roadie
Been on pre order for ages cant wait will never neglect the guitar though will play the game at night so i get the best of both worlds biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

PS iam getting the PS3 version so will get online with any guys who have that version cool.gif cool.gif

--------------------
www.minorglance.com
www.facebook.com/minorglance
www.facbook.com/majorlookband
www.twiter.com/minorglance

+Quote Post
Tsarpf
Apr 25 2008, 06:31 PM
I think I'll buy the PC version, if it gets lots of points from the critics.. My Guess is that it will get lots..

+Quote Post
OrganisedConfusi...
Apr 25 2008, 06:42 PM
I don't like GTA fortunately apart from the first one. I'm looking forward to Final Fantay XIII only currently. And Dragon Age smile.gif

--------------------
Gear
Guitars:- Caparison Horus Snowcloud, Parker Nitefly M, Parker Nitefly SA, Gibson SG, Parker P10e, 40 Year Old Spanish Acoustic
Amps:- Framus Ruby Riot 2x12" stack

+Quote Post
rokchik
Apr 25 2008, 06:48 PM
The Dark Canuck
I can't wait for this game to come out either, only because my boyfriend won't shut up about it laugh.gif smile.gif Please tell me it will be out soon unsure.gif

On a positive note though, once it's here I won't feel guilty about spending time practicing, as he'll be too busy with the game to care smile.gif biggrin.gif

rok

+Quote Post
Hisham Al-Sanea
Apr 25 2008, 07:23 PM
Instructor
what about a counter strike in groups 12x12 for example and serounder hi fi sound in a close big Hall

+Quote Post
Patrik Jezierski
Apr 25 2008, 07:41 PM
The first thing Im going to do this tuesday is to go to the store and buy this awesome game. tongue.gif no appointments for at least a week tongue.gif

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 26 2008, 12:07 AM
http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/8270...d=16vq0jvhzy2ps

Video review. Looks pretty sweeet.

+Quote Post
Bogdan Radovic
Apr 26 2008, 04:54 PM
Bass & Beginner Instructor
Maybe I could upgrade my PC for that game smile.gif

--------------------
For GMC support please email support (at) guitarmasterclass.net
Check out my lessons and my instructor board.
Check out my beginner guitar lessons course! ; Take a bass course now!

+Quote Post
Stevie-Ray-Vaugh...
Apr 26 2008, 04:57 PM
Learning Rock Star
Not too excited. Im terrible at video games smile.gif (which is good because then I dont play them). I also didnt like any of the series except Vice City smile.gif

Will end up playing it though, as my brother has beat every GTA game 100% and has this game already ordered smile.gif

This post has been edited by Stevie·Ray·Vaughn: Apr 26 2008, 04:58 PM

--------------------

But still I want answers, what's the point, what does all this mean?

+Quote Post
stratman33
Apr 26 2008, 10:25 PM
my parents dont let me play GTA dry.gif

--------------------

+Quote Post
Duncan
Apr 27 2008, 02:49 AM
QUOTE (stratman33 @ Apr 26 2008, 10:25 PM) *
my parents dont let me play GTA dry.gif

Haha. No offence but I would have hated having parents like that before I was 18.

+Quote Post
Nick325
Apr 27 2008, 03:15 AM
i will probly get it too. the thing i look forward to most is the multiplayer which i always wished for.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:56 PM