Lin6 Pod X3 Problem Plugins Don't Work
edguy
Jul 19 2009, 10:14 AM
Learning Roadie
Hey guys,

I have another Problem with my POD X3. Some weeks ago I started this topic here : https://www.guitarmasterclass.net/guitar_fo...showtopic=28517

And there was no solution for this problem. So POD Farm is a line6 plugin which don't work with my LIne6 device smile.gif Crazy!
But there are more problems with the POD plugins. I have also the Gearbox Plugin Version. I imported it in reaper and i am able to start it. But that's it. I add Gearbox as an FX to a track in reaper and try to use it.

So here is the problem: On my POD i have choosen the Rhythm preset from Lian. Now i want to use the gearbox plugin for modelling a different sound. And guess what, nothing happen. There is no effect on the sound when i use the gearbox plugin. The sound is always the same (Lians Preset)

Are there any ideas what is wrong here??

Thanks in advance

Edguy

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
edguy
Jul 20 2009, 12:32 PM
Learning Roadie
No idea guys?

You are at GuitarMasterClass.net

Don't miss today's free lick. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

Don't miss today's free blues, jazz & country licks. Plus all our lessons are packed with free content!

--------------------
My gear:
Schecter Blackjack ATX FR
Ibanez SA 220 Fm
Line 6 POD HD (Desktop)
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 11:21 AM